1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

That makes me happy :)

2. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Did anyone managed to play online today ? I keep trying but I always get this screen. I'm in Europe btw. upload_2021-2-24_20-32-12.png

3. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Me too. I was in a server 5 minutes ago but since then nothing.

Im quite used to it, since every damn time I exit a session the server list is somehow broken. Nothing a few minutes of waiting or going back to the main screen and back in the server lobby again wont fix, but its getting irritating.

4. Diabolus

Diabolus Gamer

Same for me, it says disconnected at the right bottom corner, tries to connect but to no avail.

5. Unf

Unf Racer

Stop complaining guys!

6. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Don't you have a perfect game somewhere to go and play instead of trolling here?

chksix likes this.
  7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Lobby downtime usually happens during a major update, they are most likely releasing 1.8 today.

8. RWa

RWa Simracer

I think the default value is 90. Changed it to 50. Seems to be better for me.

9. My heart stopped for a moment :oops:

10. I raced in the 16.00(CET) CP slot with no issues whatsoever.

11. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Yeah tonight it worked well, I managed to get in some online races !

12. FastFred

FastFred Gamer

New here, but certainly enjoying ACC. I play offline as my internet sucks and have a question about championship mode.

Having created a custom championship and done my first race which was an hour long with a pit stop window, I wanted to lengthen the race to 2hrs and have a pit stop window as in the 1hr race. However as soon as the race length goes beyond 1hr pit stop window is unavailable. All I can have is driver stint length with a max of 30 mins. Why is this so? It is a custom championship! The car could go for over an hour on fuel and tyres easily, also I can't recall irl max driver stint lengths being only 30mins. Moreover it forces me to have more pit stops than I would ideally like. Any way this can be changed or are we stuck with it how it is? Any ideas folks?

13. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Usually you have 3 drivers on a car, every driver has to be able to make a stint by regularities.
    The steps for stint times are 10min, 20min, 30min and 60min.
    By having a 2hrs race and setting stint time beyond 30min to 60min the 3rd driver would not have to drive. So the stint times for a 2hr race is limited to 30min and each driver has to have at least one stint.
    If you set your race to a 3hr race you can set the stint time to 60min.

If there were a stint time with 45min it would also be possible to have it for a 2hr race, but that 45min stint time is not in the rules.

14. FastFred

FastFred Gamer

^
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Another question, can you hand over a stint to an AI team mate and retake control for your next stint given the race/stint times allow? Or do you have to control all drivers on a team? I assume the latter is the case as there is the option to save mud race.

15. RWa

RWa Simracer

No. It is not possible to let an AI driver do a stint.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N770F met Tapatalk

FastFred likes this.
  16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Am I the only one that finds it really weird seeing a bunch of stuff all over the internet about the iRacing Bathurst 12 hour yet the “official GT World Challenge videogame” that “set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the GT World Challenge” did not run a virtual Bathurst 12 hour as a replacement to the real race that was cancelled this year due to the usual reasons? Not even a special event as far as I saw in the week the race was suppose to run.

Seems like a massive missed opportunity to me, would love to know why nothing was arranged between Kunos and SRO

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

... who cares about Australia mate... ;)

19. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

maybe it was just a question of Resources, but it would have been great to see