1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. marph

marph Gamer

Do we know if there is something new coming to ACC in the future (cars, tracks etc) or is it finished now?

2. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

No and no.

marph likes this.
  3. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

But only because you asked so nicely. Also, this is primarily a support forum.

Cirith Ungol likes this.
  4. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Well, I did not ask something I just stated that it was bugging me. Thanks for the support... ;)

5. GravityMsc

GravityMsc Rookie

Ah, Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the Asia servers seem ok, but lack of drivers. Usually there are about 15-20 drivers with a huge race pace gap, not competitive like eu races. It's time to gather all aliens for it.

6. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I'd love to know if others have been able to stop the Porsche 991 I R from over rotating on the arse end I've tried everthing I know, it seems after a about 3 laps especially on fast corners, Silverstone great example the rear just seems to loose traction with hardly any steeering input what so ever, its becoming really frustrating and just feels odd, so suggestion would be appreciated for such a great car to drive.

FastFred likes this.
  7. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Exact! It is amazing how deep you can go by working on a single series, more precisely in a specific category of cars. Instead of that mixture where you find from F1 to SUV ... passing through cars released yesterday and other ones released 70 years ago .. The direction must be this, specific simulators. Strange that few understand this.

jfb33, Dewald Nel and Sandro Vitalini like this.
  8. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

There is no official roadmap for now.

marph likes this.
  9. C#27

C#27 Gamer

Where do you have the problems, corner entry, mid corner or exit?
    Typically, you would loose the rear end of the 911 at corner entry of fast corners. With this car, you have to be on the throttle again when entering a fast corner, otherwise it's game over. So try to balance the car with the throttle, don't just smash it, so it doesn't over rotate.

Guidofoc and Gopher04 like this.
  10. Monotone

Monotone Gamer

This is one of my fav cars in the game and after much trial and error for me it's all about the aero difference/bias. I shifted a little from the front to the back. So around 2.5 – 3% from the default around 3.5% on most tracks. A little more understeer but feels planted!

Also as C#27 said, stay on the throttle, might feel a little counter intuitive for a bit but once you get a feel for the weight of the car it's so much fun in the corners and really agile.

11. No for both, as already answered. Kunos is known for delivering, not talking.
    But i see chances that we will get the GT2 cars somewhen but its pure speculation and nothing else.

12. When are we getting this car?

13. IF there will be an America DLC i guess...

14. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Cheers for that worked a treat..;) Already new about the throttle control..

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  15. Monotone

Monotone Gamer

No worries mate! Also if you start to suffer from horrible understeer bring the bias back up and add a little more preload in the diff. It's a crazy car to setup with the weight all over the place, but easily my fav.

16. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The devs have said several times that the pandemic has prevented them from doing a lot of stuff they intended to, travelling and scanning tracks in particular.

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, we all hope the situation can be overcome sooner than later. There's more important things than ACC content right now. And with the additions over the last year ACC's content has already grown quite respectably.

Still, I do hope there's more to come for ACC. But also perhaps revisiting things that were left out of the DLC, such as Magny-Cours or the Mustang and Jaguar GT4. We'll see.

Or British GT. Or IGTC.

18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Yes, Marco Massarutto from Kunos declared in a recent interview that they are evaluating adding the Asia and America series and updating the sim to the next few seasons. Which means surely quite a few new tracks and some new cars.
    It seems that someone has missed that interview? Check here for my quick summary and here for the original interview in Italian.
    upload_2021-3-9_12-4-11.png

cooknn, Tim Meuris, Ernie and 10 others like this.
  19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

20. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah thanks that would be nice :). The America series needs some interest i remember in the real SRO race just 8 cars driving around it was like some simracing lobby at 2 a.m., ok it was the pandemic summer but still. VIR and Road Atlanta plz :)