1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sparco Gaming and Kunos Simulazioni dress your passion!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Sep 27, 2017.

1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

something is strange.

i am the lucky one?

hope your problems could be solved soon!

2. Ok, ya that doesn't sound fun at all....I don't have a very good courier service out in NB, which is why I try to keep with a certain delivery service (especially electronics) as they "contract" some of the deliveries to sub-par companies. Hope you get it sorted because they are really nice shirts.

3. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

that's it he arrived, order passed the 18th received the 22, very clean packing
    fabulous t-shirt and in addition I was entitled to 5 stickers SPARCO and 15% discount on a possible future purchase,
    so I can say that all this is very professional.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Fazar88

Fazar88 Rookie

Last week i got my shirt...finally.

In my opinion very unprofessional, i was told 3 times the shirt is shipped, which was not true.

Nothing from Sparco again, never :)

Happy Racing @all

Opel-King and F430_458_F12 like this.
  5. myimac

myimac Alien

Do we know when the medium size will be in stock?

6. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

A bit late now, but if it were a hoody it would have definitely been on my Christmas list.

7. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

If you're in Georgia, I have PLENTY of spare paint from all the work I've done around here.

And this is just one rack in the basement. I've got two more like it in the garage.

Attached Files:

8. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Want to trade anyone? Please! :p

Sadly for y'all but my gf didn't want to wear it for a photo lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Parminio and mms like this.
  9. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

They are in stock again except XXL

10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Ugh...I wouldn't mind wearing that shirt around. Unfortunately, there is no way it would fit me. They should have offered sizes like: S, M, L, XL, AMERICAN -- oh well...maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

11. Dani_Chechum

Dani_Chechum Rookie

Hi! I'm eager to get one M size t-shirt. It's absolutely beautiful, but I can't find any M.

12. Rudski

Rudski Alien

13. Dani_Chechum

Dani_Chechum Rookie

14. Rudski

Rudski Alien

bugger me, sorry you're quite correct. non disponible = not available :(

15. Rudski

Rudski Alien

16. Dani_Chechum

Dani_Chechum Rookie