1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. kickers2k1

kickers2k1 Rookie

Does not work at the moment? Nothing is listed

Dewald Nel likes this.
  2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

My apologies. We faced hacker attacks from the anonymous group and we doing our best to get all services back to work again.

EDIT: Our CP Calendar, and all other services, should be now online again. Please accept my apologies for the inconviences.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    kickers2k1, eco, Tundra and 1 other person like this.
  3. Groovyera

Groovyera Rookie

Hi Elrann,
    I saw your site, it is very good and useful !! (thanks for that).

Is it possible to know when you will publish the April calendar ?
    Can you please tell me in advance which racetrack will work on 1st and 2nd of April ?

Thanks in advance for you reply

4. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

"26.03.2021": "monza_2020",
    "27.03.2021": "imola_2020",
    "28.03.2021": "misano_2020",
    "29.03.2021": "suzuka_2020",
    "30.03.2021": "nurburgring_2020",
    "31.03.2021": "hungaroring_2020",
    "01.04.2021": "zandvoort_2020",
    "02.04.2021": "barcelona_2020",
    "03.04.2021": "paul_ricard_2020",
    "04.04.2021": "kyalami_2020",
    "05.04.2021": "<random>",
    "06.04.2021": "mount_panorama_2020",
    "07.04.2021": "laguna_seca_2020",
    "08.04.2021": "zolder_2020",

David_W and Elrann like this.
  5. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Thank you for such a nice words. We publish new calendar on the last day of the month or the first day of the month.

Tracks for 1st/2nd April will be as mentioned by Thomas above :)

6. Groovyera

Groovyera Rookie

Hi guys, good morning
    Thanks a lot for the reply, I'm very beginner in this world, I started in January with AC, but I changed to ACC immediately!
    I'll try to prepare myself for Barcellona.
    Thanks again

@Elrann: It's impossible for me do not use your fuel calculator :D

7. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Good to hear that, thank you very much :) Keep it up and have fun with ACC!

8. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Tundra, lordpatou and Groovyera like this.
  9. DaReaLDeviL

DaReaLDeviL Gamer

I have some questions about the CP race.

I drove my first CP race at Zandvoort (1 hour) this mounth and it stated "no pitstop rules" 60 minutes. So after about the half... pitwindow no open and 1 mandatory stop?!
    This confuses me.

3) Pitstop rules
    For races with 60 minutes duration, there is a 50% chance for active pitstop rules following the Blancpain Sprint setting: one mandatory pitstop inside a 10 minute pitstop window. This pitstop is valid if you changed the tyres; refuelling is not allowed during this race.​

Please tell me why there is stated no rules... and this apply to it? Is this random 50% chance and there is "no pitstoprules" stated? Then this should not show up when this is the case. When do I see that I have to pitstop?

Thank you in andvace.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  10. Unf

Unf Racer

Dude, dont waste time for fighting with crap prepared by Kunos. Try SIM Grid Daily, there everything works as supposed to be.

CP races are useless, all best aliens have 0CP cause they dont care about it.

A lot of crushers, losting connection, bad working registration, silly SA cap and strange rules as you described. There is no sense to participate in it.

11. Odirse

Odirse Gamer

It could be worse... I've been in a few races where my qualification laptimes were not being counted... not for me, and not for half of the grid. Mandatory pitstops which are not mandatory, podiums which won't appear in the stats page... I've even been in a race where a lap I did wasn't counted and I lost like 10 positions...

12. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Anyone know what today's CP track is? Checked the site but it's already showing May's tracks.

EDIT: assuming it's Silverstone.

13. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

14. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

This does not seem to line up with the in-game events at all.

15. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Indeed - in-game today is Donington.

16. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

My apologies. The British GT DLC tracks follow a bit weird pattern which were yet not fully recognized and these mistakes unfortunately happened. We doing our best to fix it (other tracks should be correct)

Dewald Nel likes this.
  17. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

NemethR likes this.
  18. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

19. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Failed to get in 3 times in a row now. Might give up on the CP races.

Shame. I have decent ratings and press refresh instantly every time it asks.

20. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Check if your Windows time is synced and correct for your time zone. For some reason I could register but was not able to join when my system time was set incorrectly.