1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stefano Casillo moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Apr 2, 2020.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

or as I like to say: The day hasn't enough hours to do all the stuff I want.

Cirith Ungol and sissydriver like this.
  2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

...0:30...

God exists

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I wonder if his sailing simulator is gonna have night and rain. Is the sea gonna be laserscanned?

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

#Race@Home likes this.
  5. Turk

Turk Alien

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

7. Turk

Turk Alien

It's a website that allows developers to have a side line selling sexy pictures.

chksix likes this.
  8. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

With his hairstyle, he already shows enough skin ;)

sissydriver, JanR, #Race@Home and 3 others like this.
  9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Oh C'mon, I just wanted to be a nice guy and provided some links for Poguinhas, in case he is seriously interested in the development of the Hydrofoil Generation Sailing Game.
    Now I find myself in a situation I couldn´t even thought of before. :oops:

#Race@Home likes this.

10. Is this it?

Rudski likes this.
  11. with that arcade view? over my dead body :p

12. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Sadly, another AC is going to the end.
    @stefanoCasillo is there any hope to see your sailing project in action?

13. ya and sadly it doesn't look like the cup is coming to Europe :(

Progress on my game is also sadly super slow at the moment.

14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Gevatter and Guidofoc like this.
  15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@stefanoCasillo
    I've watched yesterday's live and the final part has catched my attention.
    I mean, the part where the other boats seems going step by step and not smooth.

Is it someway similar and/or linked to what is always happened in AC-ACC with the ("others") cars over curbs? where the body or the tires goes up and down like in micro-steps?

16. no :)

17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@stefanoCasillo
    I've recover the today's live only now. Big improvements i see.
    Another major difference that to me is very clear watching "your" sea and Unigine's sea, is that in Uni's vers. the blue of the water fades to the white going to the horizon.
    Yes it happens also in your version but with less evidence of this, while watching the Uni's vers. you always see a certain tone of blue on the bottom of the screen (near or under to the virtual camera) and a very clear blue or white sea on the top of the screen (if cam only show the sea) or in the horizon (so, far from the virtual camera).

Probably you already noted this, but, anyway, if can be useful...

18. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@stefanoCasillo
    Ho recuperato gli ultimi video, lavoro meraviglioso a livello grafico.

Ritorno a bomba sul commento di ieri riguardo al riflesso del sole sul mare.
    Come dicevo, bellissimo il mare, le rifrazioni sull'acqua e la trasparenza.
    Quello che IMHO fa un pò strano ancora da vedere è il riflesso del sole sullo specchio d'acqua, strano da sembrare più una luna che non il sole.

Immagine.jpg

L'immagine l'ho catturata al volo e non è la più indicativa di quello che voglio esprimere, ma anche qui in parte si vede questo fenomeno.

Il sole riflette sull'acqua creando un cerchio abbastanza definita, poi non c'è altro segno di illuminazione sulle onde.
    Da qui il mio "sembra una luna", perchè al di là dei colori dell'ambiente, questa è la classica illuminazione che si può avere durante una fase notturna dove l'illuminazione globale è praticamente assente, e solo l'unica fonte (flebile) di luce, viene riflessa nel mare andando a creare un cerchio ben visibile ed un riflesso molto "concentrato" in una zona relativamente piccola e poco o niente altro nel mare che rimane del tutto scuro. Nè più ne meno quello che avviene adesso sul tuo HS.

Imho il mare, oltre al cerchio riflesso del sole, dovrebbe avere molti più riflessi sparsi un pò dappertutto sopra la sua superficie sintomo appunto di un'ambiente con un'illuminazione globale alta (situazione diurna), o almeno, la classica "striscia di luce" che dal cerchio si restringe sempre più verso l'orizzonte in direzione del sole nelle fasi di sole relativamente basso.

...un umbro che spiega il mare ad un napoletano... :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  19. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Hi Stefano.
    Any chances for others twitch live streams?