1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE British GT Esports Championship

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

https://www.britishgt.com/news/689

timthumb.jpg

Freddie Seng, Chris 576, JanR and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions British gt save problem Feb 27, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Wrong car number on specific car (British GT) Jan 24, 2022
    ACC User Interface Unable to select specific car for British GT Jan 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Ue4-AC2 crash when loading game in British GT championship at Spa Dec 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TWSR - British GT mini championship Jun 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 225 - Hatched Beemer and a British Merc May 8, 2021
    ACC Gameplay ACC 1.7.7 - British GT, points not attributed at the end of race Feb 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions British GT pack Apr 25, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Incorrect number of practice sessions | British GT - Brands Hatch Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error since British DLC update 1.7.0+ Mar 8, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR.dk British GT FUN Fridays Mar 5, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards British dlc tracks not awarding medals Mar 1, 2021
    ACC User Interface Silverstone mentioned as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Silverstone shown as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Crash after British DLC release [.pak file validation blocked] Feb 11, 2021

3. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Quick question, why no Spa as per real calendar on 24/25th July?

4. Rebel_488

Rebel_488 Racer

Read the title again then glance over all the tracks listed to see what they all have in common.

pdf3108 and AndyK70 like this.
  5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Couldn’t find info but assume this is limited to specific countries or at least ping limited?

6. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

? The real British GT Championship had a race at Spa in 2019 (not in 2020 due to Covid probably) and will also race at Spa this year, so Chris' question makes perfect sense.

7. Rebel_488

Rebel_488 Racer

I know. But did the real life winner also get a fanatec wheel? :D

8. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I read it first time around so understood, that's why I checked on the British GT website calendar before asking a perfectly legitimate question

Rebel_488 and Dewald Nel like this.
  9. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

I would assume because it is based on the real British GT but is is not a replica. That's why only British tracks are in the list and Spa is not.

10. bbman

bbman Racer

I'd guess organisational/budget constraints. This to me seems to be dipping their toe into the water of e-sports designed as more of a marketing expense than being a real competition. Limiting it to two months and the prizes would fit that assumption.

The real teams get basically nothing (an entry into the GTWC Europe esports series, whoo!), so unless mandated I don't expect much participation from them...

11. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

£5 each round to participate in the hotlap?! Lol ... It's not like SRO and Aka Informatica need money (irony) ...

[​IMG]

I donated them for the Charity Challenge because it was for a good cause but this time it will be without me.

Nox likes this.
  12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Hmm they decided to go for an entry fee. I suppose this will discourage those who don't think they'll be at the top of the standings? Otherwise it seems a bit suicidal, I mean it's not like they don't have a sponsor, and they already need to do the work for the GT3 guys all the same so it's not like they need additional servers or commentators for the GT4 race. But we'll see I guess.

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    chksix likes this.
  14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

SRO Asia eSport series had the same entry fee, its small enough for serious people to not care and there for not serious people to not bother.

Plus, you know, server, staff to run the event, streaming and commentary, none of this is free...

sps_for_race likes this.
  15. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

I understand and agree with the fee. These competitions don't happen on their own, and it will cut down on a ton of admin work for them when they have 4x less participants. Just those who are serious.

I signed up, I probably don't have a chance but I like trying.

chksix and sps_for_race like this.
  16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Creegz likes this.
  17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Damn it’s a shame better facilities couldn’t be built at Thruxton, GT cars looked great there. Although it’s a bit short the circuit is actually very wide in the most part so more suited to multiclass racing than Oulton and Snetterton.

Kunos Thruxton would have been amazing...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Salvatore Amato likes this.
  18. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The mod version for AC has just been fully revamped apparently if you’re interested in that sort of thing

Mogster likes this.
  19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Thanks, I’ll give it a look.

20. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

It's basically the same people that quilify for these SRO championships over and over. What's the catch of making the quali available to everyone?

21. Serge M

Serge M Alien

It is available to everyone, you just need to be fast enough to set a time in the qualifying servers to get in.