1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

BOP Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bratt01

bratt01 Gamer

No it doesn't, because it is not.

David Danser likes this.
  2. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

6 months later

Ok, ok, ok!!! I am so excited. It happened again!! ... but I wasn't recording so nothing I can prove with video.

This time with the BMW, racing against AI at 92, which normally gives me wheel to wheel racing.

I overtook everyone in the first corner, but this time was worse. It was like in the Mad Max movies, with the camera speed altered. Really weird.

This is what happened to me that night that I ranted about the BOP, but that first time was seamless. And I wrote a very opinionated post about the audi driving like an alien ship, etc etc.

I think I discovered a bug... now I only have to record me for the next 6 months until it happens again!

3. You can record the replay

4. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

Can it be that the AI difficulty sometimes bugs out and is lower then you set them in the settings?
    M is the standard hotkey for saving replays, so if youre suddenly doing alien lap times you can proove it easly. ;)

5. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Are there new comparisons avaiable from the 2020 season oder updated 2019s?

David Danser likes this.
  6. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Hi All

Just wondering what the server message "EU B2 2020" means, and other similar writings in online lobbies.
    And if it related to BoP, is it track specific, and where could I find the BoP applied on a car by car basis?

I am not looking for actual performance numbers, just publicly available FIA docs if possible.

Thanks.

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Referring to this?
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/what-does-this-mean.68633/#post-1187612

BoP and Tire.

If I would ask for FIA documents, I would look at FIA homepage:
    Sample:
    FIA GT Committee | Federation Internationale de l'Automobile

so you can go on and search for track category etc.

A : High speed lower downforce
    B : High speed medium downforce
    C: Mid speed higher downforce
    D: Low speed medium downforce

Teams Documents | Downloads | GT World Challenge Asia (gt-world-challenge-asia.com)
    sro.JPG

Blancpain GT Series Regulations 2021 Download:

https://www.gt-world-challenge-asia.com/documents/team/976/GT Challenge Asia powered by AWS_2021 Sporting Regs Draft V1.20201208.pdf

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Salvatore Amato, Guidofoc and GONKO like this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

9. b3nje909

b3nje909 Gamer

Also partly related to the support individual teams get from makes. Teams are turning away from Mclaren for example as they don't offer the support that the German powerhouses can offer.

10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

@GONKO
    You are welcome.

GONKO likes this.
  11. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Here a small reminder of track type

Track BOP.jpg

12. Ciaponi may you please add the meaning of each cathegory?

13. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

They are bop groups, so these tracks share the same bop settings. The naming is basically irrelevant and could be anything.

14. It's relevant instead, I know what it means. I just need to know what is what.

15. Claponi

Claponi Racer

I can add this tomorrow :
    A : High speed lower downforce
    B : High speed medium downforce
    C: Mid speed higher downforce
    D: Low speed medium downforce

any idea of what E means ?

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  16. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

E (ICGT E ) is Kyalami.

17. E was high altitude. I say that because back in 2019 sro changed kyalami to high altitude bop.
    What are b2 and b3 instead?

18. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

upload_2021-4-9_23-38-54.png

Source : Aris' Discord

Salvatore Amato, Guidofoc and Claponi like this.
  19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Saw some bop adjustments in the latest patch, hope they make my poor Porsche a bit more competitive.. any measurable changes?

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The Audi feels better at Hungaroring, which is weird as it’s not mentioned in the release notes. Have done a fair few laps there before the patch and have gone noticeably quicker after, could be just placebo+good day though.