1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 227 - Italian TT, and a German walks in a Park

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, May 22, 2021.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Welcome to the thread for the Weekly Hotlap Challenge #227

The Challenge: Hotlap OR Practice Mode (P2P only works in practice mode!)
    Car: Audi TT
    Track: Mugello

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last week we tested the limits of uncontrollable boost. This week the boost is controlled by a button on your steering wheel. Push to pass will give you the extra power when you need it. There might be some strategy involved in trying to find the best place to deploy it. Mugello is my favorite track in AC, its a long lap but the corners are very rewarding with high speed sweepers, and if you can be smooth and steady you’ll be fast, as long as you’re brave enough to crest turn 9 at full throttle.

RSR WR 1.56.812

Ideal Tire PSI ?

To enter, select Drive > Hotlap, choose the and the Brands Hatch GP circuit. Please setup the session using the settings below:

Mode: Hotlap or Practice Mode. P2P will not work in hotlap mode.
    Time of day: Free
    Ambient Temp: Free
    Setup: Free
    Controller: Free
    Assists: Factory
    Stability: Free

Deadline: Sunday May 30 2020.

You can run as many laps as you like and update your times as often as you like, it’s simple All Platforms are welcome, it is all about having fun and enjoying Assetto Corsa.

To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread - Note all the information from the screen is required including temperature, mode heading and of course the car being used!

Please post video clips and share information in here as well, but without the session screen your time will not be included (placing the session screen in a video clip is acceptable).

Please use the following format to post your times:

Your time, to be shown as x.xx.xxx.
    Your platform (PC Xb1 PS4)
    The image or screen shot showing your time.
    Your thoughts and comment

Please mark updated times with Improvement.

A leader board is collated regularly. Unfortunately editing of posts gets locked on this forum so this post cannot be updated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Well sorry about the choice of Paul Ricard last week folks, hopefully this weeks will be more fun, and lets be honest, tracks don't get much more fun than Oulton Park. Bumpy, narrow, undulating and surrounded by grass and trees, it's about as different from Paul Ricard as you can get.

Our weapon of choice to tackle this baby Nordschleife is the BMW M4 GT4, and we are hunting down Luke Sedzikowsk's 1:45:374

Season BGTC

1. Car: BMW M4 GT4
    2. Challenge type: Hotstint 10 mins for a fastest single lap time
    3. Time of day: 12:00
    4. Track: Oulton Park
    5. Weather type eg: Clear
    6. Dynamic Weather: Disabled
    7. Cloud: n/a
    8. Ave Temp: n/a
    9. Grip level: Optimum
    10. Wetness: n/a

Last edited: May 25, 2021

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #261 Jan 22, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #260 Jan 15, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #259 Jan 8, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #258 Jan 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #257 Dec 27, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #256 Dec 18, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #255 Dec 11, 2021

3. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    1:44:106
    PC

1st run and I'm showing the Pro how it's done! :)

ACC WHC Header.PNG

4. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    local_man1234
    1:43.749
    Ps4

PS_App_20210523_082403.jpeg

Lots to learn at Oulton. Definetly a better combo than last week haha

5. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully i can get laps in. final week of moving, contractors should finish by Friday so then we can actually get all our furniture moved in.

They're scraping popcorn off all the ceilings and painting them so its a big job.

Big move is scheduled for Saturday.

My best friend Russell who i served in the army with lost his wife of 21 years yesterday to colon cancer. A 3 year battle shes been fighting with all her might, but it was just too much in the end. They have 6 kids together. She was an amazing human who gave everything to everyone.

So i might be traveling for the funeral depending on what he decides to do. He lives a state over from me in Colorado.

Tough times right now.

6. local_man1234

AC
    local_man1234
    1:57.569
    Ps4

PS_App_20210523_101022.jpeg

All the forces to @SlowGrayAudi and specially for your friend, terrible loss and even more so with the kids involved. All the Love to you from Finland.

7. local_man1234

Improvement
    ACC
    local_man1234
    1:42.657
    Ps4

PS_App_20210524_021351.jpeg

8. Pretend racer and SlowGrayAudi like this.
  9. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

:eek:

Pretend racer likes this.
  10. SlowGrayAudi

Thank you

Pretend racer likes this.
  11. Pretend racer

I got it fixed, thanks for pointing it out!

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  12. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

@SlowGrayAudi from my experience the best thing you can possibly do is just be there for your friend. Be there to listen, support and hug the **** out of him and his family. Condolences and best wishes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Totall Wrytoff and SlowGrayAudi like this.
  13. Pretend racer

pretend racer
    pc
    [​IMG]

I don't know why but I don't think I P2P was active for me. I pushed the button and it didn't seem to do anything...
    This car sticks really well and for a fwd car the is barely any detectable understeer which is a good thing in my books.

Attached Files:

14. Pretend racer

I have heard that moving, and funerals are the most stressful life events. Best wishes to you and yours @SlowGrayAudi

Totall Wrytoff and SlowGrayAudi like this.
  15. SlowGrayAudi

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support. He's definitely gonna get some hugs as soon as i see him.

16. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

P2P works only in practice or race mode, in hotlap mode it is disabled. ;)

@SlowGrayAudi
    Sad to hear man - best wishes!!!

17. Pretend racer

Why would they do that? Well that's just silly. @Everyone! Feel free to run this combo in practice mode! What's the point of having p2p if you can't use it lol. I managed to edit the first post so hopefully new people wont be caught by surprise like I was, when p2p doesn't work.

18. SlowGrayAudi

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:43.920
    PC

Not the best car IMO. Lots of understeer again, i feel like i had to compromise the setup a lot to make her turn in. The first corner is tricky, she just never turns in.

upload_2021-5-25_13-22-56.png

19. Andrei228

Andrei228 Gamer

AC
    Andrei
    1:57:038
    PC
    audittmugello.png

Time was done in Practice Mode so I could use the P2P boost(If you time deployments correctly, you can just manage to use it 5 times for a single lap, the first deployment being used before actually starting the lap).

I think this time is pretty close to the best I can do with this car/track, maybe 0.1-0.2 faster if I put the perfect lap together. But, as most of you know, the perfect lap is the one that will forever be chased, but never accomplished :D

20. SlowGrayAudi

What is your rear ride height at?

Thats a great lap time!

Pretend racer and local_man1234 like this.
  21. local_man1234

Thanks mate. Setup was aggressive preset with brake balance 49% and rear bar at 1

Pretend racer and SlowGrayAudi like this.