1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACCDirectorAssistant Broadcasting client

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by gvann, Apr 10, 2021.

1. gvann

gvann Rookie

Hi all,
    Finally here is the first release of the tool:
    https://github.com/Jackhod/ACCDirectorAssistant/releases/tag/1.0

To use it just download the .zip folder, extract it and execute ACCDirectorAssistant.exe

Here is a little guide, the screenshots are from the last version but very little is changed and the setup is the same: ACCDirectorAssistantHowTo

Here some of the changes (the ones I remember off top of my head :p):
    • Now you can leave the application open when you from a session to another (like from qualifications to race), off course you still need to close and reopen it if you start a new race session altogether.
    • I added the option to send custom replays. The hightlight shortcut still has some problems that I hope to figure out, but also the kunos' application has problems on the replays so I'm afraid it is something they have to fix in the game itself.
    • Now the selected pilot always shows up in the Assistant tips, so you can select the camera tips relative to him.
    • If I player leaves a session it should be properly removed from the leaderboard.
    I'm really sorry for the big delay but right after i finished with the university I started with my new job and I've been kind of busy. I'll try to update this tool as you'll give me suggestions and point out the problems (there will surely be some). Please consider I'm only one guy so don't be mad if you find some problem that I can't fix immediately :p

If you have a github account and want to point out some problems or issue, please consider using the issue session on github so I can track them more easily than here on the forum :)

Also, if you are a programmer as well and you want to contribute to this project, or use it as a base for yours, the github is there for you!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to enter the broadcasting mode in PS4? Oct 29, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer How to hide this se3ssion info widget in ACC Broadcasting Mode? Jul 17, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes LF ACC accserver.exe server side broadcasting api/sdk Oct 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface PC Broadcasting hud / Enable tower ? Oct 15, 2021
    ACC Physics Missing Data in Broadcasting/Shared Memory Oct 1, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Broadcasting/admin controls Nov 17, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Live Broadcasting Oct 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Broadcasting question Aug 5, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 leagues and live broadcasting. Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Rain effect from broadcasting cameras Jun 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Broadcasting and Commentator(s) Solution May 7, 2020
    ACC User Interface Broadcasting hud / issue and a little request Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Highlights replay > Broadcasting live Jul 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Replay-/Broadcasting-friendly cockpit cameras Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Let's talk about broadcasting (user's thread) Dec 12, 2018

3. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Awesome looking so far.

We`re running some testing at the minute and will have some feedback for you soon ;)

gvann likes this.
  4. great

gvann likes this.
  5. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

One random thing. It seems to be doing something funky with the replay feature.

It`s hard to know when you are in replay mode, so maybe add an icon or something?

The replay also seems to go on for a loooooong *** time and the sound is disjointed. Even when clicking replay in game, it does nothing and pressing drive or return to garage also seems to not do anything.

6. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

Hello Sir

First of all, great work. Somebody long time a go was making the same tool but he abandom that and app is bugged as hell.

I have some advice for you as caster:
    If camera switch - make blokade for at least 5/7 seconds. Sometimes auto camera jumps very intensive and you can't see anything on track.
    When camera switch there is some (not sure I'm going to discribe it well) glitch - looks like many cameras at once. Maby upper solution will solve the problem.
    If possible, make some custom stable camera for each track (i can help with that)

Program it self:
    Track map (as you can set in game) - how it can work. Every drivers is dot. You can click on driver and change camera (type of camera can be set randomly or you can choose wich camera will be used as standard)
    Lap View - blue colors on drivers that are overlaped.
    Highlights don't work for me, don't know why (I mean, nothing show up on that section)
    Leader board - Class sorting. Can't check it now but would be nice if delta says gap to position, not to the car (makes a lot of troubles when cars are overlaped)

Sorry if this is quite chaotic informations :)

If need help with future testing, type me on discord: SN_Chrupek#8871

7. gvann

gvann Rookie

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'll look into that :)

That's interesting, I'll definitely investigate that one!

Thank you very much for these suggestions, I'll consider them :) For the highlights as I written in the document I know they still have some problems but I hope to solve them soon.

If you want to give me even more precise feedbacks, when you feel like you have done enough testing on the application, consider taking the survey I created: https://tinyurl.com/ACCDirectorAssistantSurvey

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  8. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

Morning. All above is enought for first time. Was testing that app today morning once again and nothing more was found.

gvann likes this.
  9. gvann

gvann Rookie

Hi all and thanks to everyone who downloaded my application :)
    I'm about to finish my thesis and I'm gathering all the data, if you still haven't taken the survey I kindly ask you to spend five minutes of your time on it, I would really appreciate that :) Here is the link: https://tinyurl.com/ACCDirectorAssistantSurvey
    If you already did it I really thank you, you helped me a lot!
    In a few days I will have to close the beta and the application will stop working, after that I'll try to fix some of the problems that emerged, integrate some of the feedbacks and I will release the finished version on the here on the forum, so keep an eye on that if you are interested :)

Regards

cestcomi and Darcy Callai Junior like this.
  10. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

I'm waiting all the time :) take your time and make it well to have respect for eternity ! :)

gvann likes this.
  11. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

Hello, do we have any update? :)

12. isdin19

isdin19 Rookie

+1

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

13. gvann

gvann Rookie

Hi! I hope to upload an update in the next few days, probably during this weekend :)

cestcomi and Darcy Callai Junior like this.
  14. Nathan Prisk

Nathan Prisk Rookie

That's great news and I hope you get the qualification you want ! Is this something you plan on developing post your award?

15. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

Simracing community is still waiting :)

16. gvann

gvann Rookie

It's finally here, I edited the thread so you can find the dowload link a the start of the page. I'm waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions :D And I hope to manage to address them in less than an eternity ahaha

Gerson Lizama likes this.
  17. PCR_Chrupek

PCR_Chrupek Rookie

Can we have a talk on discord? please let me know because your app is very good and I want to help you to improve it even more ;)
    I tested it at few sessions and have to say. Like it very much :)

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  18. Gerson Lizama

Gerson Lizama Rookie

Could you make a Discord for this software? It be great to have channels to offer suggestions and to talk with other users as well

19. gvann

gvann Rookie

Thank you :) send me an email (the address is in the howto guide)

20. gvann

gvann Rookie

It could be cool, I will consider it :)