1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

workingonit.JPG

Which part of this is unclear or abandoned?

sissydriver, AndyK70 and LATE4APEX like this.
  2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys, apologies but we have been doing some backend rework for special events that has gone on significantly longer than originally planned. A new batch that was originally supposed to release alongside the 1.5 update and GT4 DLC will be deployed soon. Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience.

3. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Great, thanks for the info! Today I discovered they don’t load at all (they did a few days ago) so I wondered. Looking forward to the fix. :)

sissydriver likes this.
  4. Nepcon

Nepcon Rookie

They are back !
    A lot of GT4 events, but at last they are back

NilisW likes this.
  5. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Here they are !

[​IMG]

NilisW, swigaffu and Want2BFast like this.
  6. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Oh wow! A nice selection!

7. Awesome. I am really looking forward to giving those a try! Great news...

8. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

very nice:) a lot of hot GT4 to drive. Love it. Thank you guys

9. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I have to say, I'm loving the events with changeable conditions. The challenge of whether to start on wets and see how long they last, or struggle on dry tyres until the track comes in.

upload_2020-10-31_10-28-5.png

upload_2020-10-31_10-28-31.png

WallyM, NilisW, Mithrandirrr and 2 others like this.
  10. The special event with the 911 Cup at Barcelona is one of the best offline driving experiences I've ever had (btw: I am doing this stuff since GP1 on my amiga). It definitely shows the highlights of the physics and graphics engine of ACC. And it's quite difficult... :)

11. bieroX

bieroX Rookie

Can anyone explain me what that means ? (from the 1.6.2 patch notes)
    - Special Events DLC evaluation check

Thanks

12. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

It means that if you don't own the content needed for the special event, it won't show up / it'll be locked for you.

13. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

just made a screenshot:
    AC2-Win64-Shipping_2020_12_15_18_47_13_192.jpg

14. Alex S

Alex S Racer

Anyone else not having their laps recorded? Two days since I've gotten back into this and laps not going on the board.

Disregard, had my online stats etc. off in general settings.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    Björn Johansson likes this.
  15. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

After much trying finally got under 1:42 at Imola :) Reviewing the replay I can see there was a couple more tenths out there too, always the way.

16. pankykapus

Season 9 events featuring some of the new DLC content are now live.

The issue with SE/stats accessiblity has been fixed, we apologize for the inconvenience, it was a nasty database error that was quite difficult to trace and resolve.

I've cleaned up in here a little, let me please ask you to not use this thread to report issues, this is here to discuss the events and leaderboards, not to troubleshoot. If you experience an issue with leaderboards or connectivity, please find and post in the relevant support subsection. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  17. My congratulations on the great simulator you developed and make some brief suggestions.
    1: I join the large number of users who request to expand the number of special events currently available, especially in hotlaps and pole? One of the ways to test cars and circuits knowing that you improve your times is with this mode.
    They should also add in special events the sectors that the leader made to know in which sector he is slower and the split to know if in that sector how much he wins or loses.
    They could also add the flag of the nationality of the pilots to encourage competition.
    I hope they take into account the large number of orders to expand special events. Thank you so much

Creegz and Salvatore Amato like this.
  18. Unf

Unf Racer

Special Events are dead. Again. Don't waste your time fellow :(

19. pankykapus

Season 10 events are now live.

Serge M, kR1_S, sissydriver and 3 others like this.
  20. Thanks for the information, hopefully consider adding 20 events available in total, greetings