1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

BOP Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

It's been changed at laguna seca, I guess it's a buff as it wasn't really that good there but we don't know what changed (could be a buff, could be a nerf).

2. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

since 1.7.8 the GT-R is on avg. 0.3s slower on donnington - I had such a well balanced car before, now it's heavier :(:(:(. KUnoS!!!

3. I assume you mean the 2018 version of the GT-R? There are two of them.

4. Gabrielecabr

Gabrielecabr Rookie

I've always wondered, but how do you know how to improve bop? For example, is there a way to know if the restrictors have been closed or opened and by how much?
    For the weight, from a previous post I saw how it's done.
    But for the restrictors, does anyone know anything?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  5. It's all public

6. Gabrielecabr

Gabrielecabr Rookie

where? I tried searching but found nothing

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

7. Jonny Bravo

Jonny Bravo Rookie

what would be your GT3 "Go-To" cars for this calendar?
    [​IMG]

8. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

I would just pick what I like to drive. I go between the BMW ,NSX and Lexus once in a while . I'm no alien so it doesn't really matter if I pick the fastest car.

9. Jonny Bravo

Jonny Bravo Rookie

Normally I like to pick cars that people don't use. In most leagues most people like to go with the usual Ferrari, Mercedes, etc.

My teammate wants to go with the Ferrari because he things it's best, I wanted to prove him that the best driver can win with almost any car.

10. Ferrari porsche mclaren lambo

11. Kennifer

Kennifer Rookie

Honestly unless you're an alien competing at the top levels, just pick the car you are most comfortable and consistent in. Most cars are broadly competitive and often require a good driver to unlock the best of them anyway.

If you pick a car that's supposedly faster, it won't do you much good if you're driving it on a knife edge all the time and spinning or binning it.

No car is best over all circuits. Pick something you like. Consistency will get you your best results.

Sent from my Nokia 5.4 using Tapatalk

12. Markus Walter

Markus Walter Rookie

Can anyone tell me why no one's racing the Porsche 911.1? Is the .2 so superior to the older one?

13. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

The engine is further back compared to the new one and the balance of the car changes a lot through the stint with the fuel load which makes it a hard car and not that fast.

14. Jonny Bravo

Jonny Bravo Rookie

New one is faster. How superior depends on your speed bracket. If you're on a top league, you can't win with the .1. But I can see plenty of leagues where you could win with .1 car.

15. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Because new is always better. No exceptions.

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Sure?
    AMG old vs. new?

17. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

If the new one isn't better that means you're not driving it right. :D

18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Define better.
    Better doesn't automatically mean faster.

19. It's written there. He's saying exactly that previous versions from the same manufacturer get harsh bop to push everyone to get evo cars.

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  20. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

// oblicatory 'NeRf tha FerRari' post // - 270 at the end of the Kemmel straight at Spa and other tracks while others are doing 260 even with low wings.

reply #1: are you flat out through eu rouge?
    reply #2: just drive faster - there, solved it for you
    reply #3: drive the Ferrari yourself then
    reply #4: don't bodyshame other cars!
    reply #5: it's called bop, other cars are better in other areas
    reply #6: Kunos is an italian studio, the Ferrari is italian - what's your problem?
    reply #7: Aris has better stuff to do right now - he's coding AC2
    reply #8: join leagues with custom bop
    reply #9: join LFM and drive with others with similar skill
    reply #10: are you not on discord?

jörgen wahlby, Hatredy and chksix like this.