1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #246

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

upload_2021-10-9_9-43-56.png

upload_2021-10-9_9-43-45.png

RSR WR 1:46.848

Majority of the 1100+ laptimes posted are in the 1.49-1.55 range.

Ideal PSI 26

How to take part -
    Hot lap: To enter, select Drive > Hotlap, choose the correct car and circuit.

Please setup the session using the settings below:

Mode: Hotlap
    Track: Monza
    Time of day: Free Ambient
    Temp: Free
    Setup: Free
    Controller: Free
    Assists: Factory
    Stability: Free
    Deadline: Sunday October 17th 2021 I usually post the results around 10pm MST.

You can run as many laps as you like and update your times as often as you like, it’s simple All Platforms are welcome, it is all about having fun and enjoying Assetto Corsa.

To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread - Note all the information from the screen is required including temperature, mode heading and of course the car being used! Please post video clips and share information in here as well, but without the session screen your time will not be included (placing the session screen in a video clip is acceptable).

Please use the following format to post your times:
    Your time, to be shown as x.xx.xxx.
    Your platform (PC Xb1 PS4) The image or screen shot showing your time.
    Your thoughts and comment

Please mark updated times with Improvement.

Unfortunately editing of posts gets locked on this forum so this post cannot be updated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Season 2020
    1. Car: McLaren 720S GT3
    2. Challenge type: Hotstint 10 mins for a fastest single lap time:
    3. Time of day: 12:00
    4. Track: Zolder
    5. Weather type eg: Cloudy
    6. Dynamic Weather: Disabled
    7. Cloud: n/a
    8. Ave Temp: n/a
    9. Grip level: Optimum
    10. Wetness: n/a

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #261 Jan 22, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #260 Jan 15, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #259 Jan 8, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #258 Jan 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #257 Dec 27, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #256 Dec 18, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #255 Dec 11, 2021

3. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Love both of these challenges! Should be a blast!

Can you tell that i like GT3 cars lol:D

4. SlowGrayAudi

Rsr shows 1:46.848 on mine.

5. SlowGrayAudi

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:49.241
    PC

Very nice to drive, small tweaks, soft tires, I'm sure there's plenty left in it.

upload_2021-10-9_19-58-21.png

upload_2021-10-9_19-57-16.png

6. SlowGrayAudi

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:29.154
    PC

Pretty well behaved car. Needed to lower the rear a bit to reduce the oversteer mid corner.

18 Liters is the magic number btw.

upload_2021-10-9_20-55-19.png

upload_2021-10-9_20-55-49.png

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  7. SlowGrayAudi

improvement

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:28.767
    PC

Tough to not overdrive it, such a technical track. Lowered the rear 1 more mm. added 1 rear bar and 1 click diff.

upload_2021-10-9_21-40-43.png

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  8. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-10-10_17-25-14.png
    Take away the silly wing and this is one of the coolest looking cars in the game. It should also have at least 800bhp.

9. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

AC
    DriverModFTW
    1:49.635
    PC
    upload_2021-10-10_13-21-41.jpeg

My first amateur motorcycle road racing season is officially over. I may find myself back here more often. My goal was to break through the 50's having not driven much sim at all let alone this vehicle. Might try to improve, might forget about this after today lol who knows...but great fun no matter what! @Totall Wrytoff hey bud, think i should make a separate post about my racing season this year in the general section of the forum? I've got some sharing id like to do.

10. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Rod100
    PC

Warm up[​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

11. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

pretend racer
    pc
    [​IMG]

I tweaked a setup I had from the setup market. I made a sexy mistake in one of the corners and although it looked cool I probably lost at least a tenth or two. Even still, this laptime is a big improvement over my previous pb which was 1.51.104. I attached my setup in both the video and this post.

Attached Files:

12. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Hey Lads..
    I know yous long enough to know that I don't have to make an apology for behind missing for a few months. I still think I should explain. Had some difficult moments and didn't really feel like doing some driving or even looking at the thread. Anyway I'm back... Thanks to T.W. that mentioned our great rivalry.. it made me want to have everything set up again and I don't regret. Rusty but great feeling. Built myself a play seat and I'm now set up in the kitchen.. big kitchen. The good thing is I can leave it like that so I just have to jump in. Just the Labrador is in shock. She kept leaking my hand while I was driving last night.

Anyway delighted to be back.

Attached Files:

13. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    TinPeach
    1:30.786
    XSX
    Happy with my opener, still getting a little too much understeer for my liking - gonna’ aim for a sub 1:30.

Attached Files:

14. SlowGrayAudi

Start cutting that 2nd chicane if youre not already. You'll find a lot of time. Same with the final one

15. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

I may need to soften the suspension for the second chicane. I’m cutting a little but the dip and rumbles unbalance the car too much at the mo to make it work. I haven’t driven this track since we did the GT4 challenge, with the 720 combination it’s very nice.

I’m also in the process of installing my own brake mod on the LCM’ - 45 shore spacers combined with skateboard bushes and a series of penny washers. It’s supposed to remove the hard stop you get from the springs. I’ll see how that works out once finished (waiting for the bushes to be delivered).

16. SlowGrayAudi

I tried skateboard bushings but found them to reduce the pedal travel too much. I also tried just 60 and 80 durometer bushings but wasnt quite happy.

I ended up using stiffer springs i got on ebay, a 32kg and a 35kg one.

I also got the apex brake mod but didnt like the return feel of it.

Maybe i need to try them again.

I run my T-LCM at 98 or 100%. Can't remember exactly.

There's a very fine line with the second chicane. Im not sure if you bottom out or not, but the rear hits hard on the first right. Easy to upset it.

20200920_150125.jpg 20201029_111318.jpg 20201029_111330.jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  17. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

This is mine currently - 80a bushings and 45 shore spacers. Still breaking in so will see if it works for me, otherwise I’ll go the same way you have - stiffer springs.

Attached Files:

18. SlowGrayAudi

Looks good, let us know how you like it.

Pretend racer likes this.
  19. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:49.139
    PC

Made the top 100 lol

upload_2021-10-14_18-27-25.png

20. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    ACC
    TinPeach
    1:29.889
    XSX
    Ok, hit my goal of a 29 already. So, AC now, or continue improving ACC - decisions, decisions?

Attached Files:

21. SlowGrayAudi

Its the weekend! Do both!