1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Audi R8 LMS GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Aristotelis likes this.
  2. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

@Aristotelis From my point of view the ffb of the Audi is a little bit stronger and less detailed as for example the Ferrari or Mercedes. Is this just my personal feeling or in the nature of the car?

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

About the Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO (2019)

https://audimediacenter-a.akamaihd....isinfo_Audi_R8_LMS_GT3_2019_GB.pdf?1562675476

"For the 2019 season, Audi Sport customers are able to acquire the evolution as a version that has been enhanced yet again. The development of the second model cycle was primarily focused on a single objective: to modify the successful GT3 race car in ways that suit the needs of customer racing drivers even better than before.
    …"

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am falling in love with this car.. It's very nice to drive and responds well to my setup changes. :cool:

exited22 likes this.
  5. exited22

exited22 Racer

Yeah same here. I got the feeling that this car benefits the most of the 5 point tyre model. Before it was also great, but one kerb wrong was your death :)

Coanda likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I did not drive it on the old tyre model.. High speed turn in is where I am vulnerable in the Audi particularly if I run lower steering angle. I adjusted my driving style and it's working fine. I am 0.5-1.0 second faster than the Lexus.. :)

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It feels weird having an auto clutch when I have the clutch set to manual.

8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

You need the clutch in the R8 and Huracan only when starting the engine and maybe when spinning in real life.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't understand because in those two scenarios it is applying an auto clutch on both those vehicles. Is there a bug?

10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

As designed, I would say, just like the automatic brake, that cars not make roll down a slop in the pitlane.

Coanda likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

cool view and great sounds :cool:

sps_for_race likes this.
  12. Mark Lawson

Mark Lawson Rookie

Hi
    Driving the Audi R8 2019 Evo at Spa on the aggressive setting, I am having difficulty with keeping traction at EuRouge.
    Just as you start to go up the hill on the right hand bend in 5th and lift off the gas a little I cannot stop the car losing rear end traction and crashing into the barrier, I have altered:
    wing
    Tyre pressure
    Anti roll bar
    Suspension
    Dampers, but still loses traction
    I have to really come off the accelerator to get it to go up and around the top of the hill.
    Can anyone give me any pointers as to what I can do.
    Ta...

sellus85 likes this.
  13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

If you need to lift try lifting a bit earlier, or tap the brake a bit on entry instead. Lifting mid corner will destabilise the car. You could also try increasing diff preload which will increase coast stability, but lifting while already in the bend will still be sketchy.

14. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Aggressive preset

Maximum rear arb
    Maximum rear wheel rate
    Maximum rear bstop rate
    Minimum rear bstop range
    Maximum rear bump
    Maximum rear rebound

Raidillon easy flat now.

Please don't ask why this works

After_Midnight, Redoxs and exited22 like this.
  15. And in the rest of the track? What is the lap time you have achieved with that configuration?

16. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Rest of the track absolutely fine.
    2.15high

Dewald Nel likes this.
  17. goobMB

goobMB Gamer

I fell in love with Audi. Wanted to race with McLaren because I absolutely love its cockpit but I am slower by seconds (cannot get under 1:39.5 in Zandvoort while I clock 1:37 easily after a few laps in Audi, for example - I know, slow laps but I started with ACC just after Chrismas - still learning). I just wonder: what is the buzzing sound after every downshift? It's clearly present even on the flick linked up here.

18. junneh

junneh Gamer

Compressor for the gear change is what you are hearing

Alibi_GT and goobMB like this.
  19. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

I'd say after my visit to 12h of Bathurst this weekend, Audi sounds are pretty much dead on...the whooshing sound when off throttle is addictive. Only thing I've noticed is all the cars are backfiring and popping much more IRL, almost every car did it, as soon as they are on throttle to go down the pit straight...BANG, very loud and awesome noise.

Tundra and Coanda like this.
  20. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I really want to be good with the Audi, for some reason I really like the car but can never drive it. It just feels way too nervous to me. Do you guys have any tips for how I should approach driving it?