1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. roszman

roszman Rookie

Hey, thx for reply :)

Yeah, you're right the log file is updated after race end, not after closing the server.
    Console is updating in real time, but the the messages are written by main process and multiple sub processes, and my app can read only the main process console output.

What is the url to your webpage?

Mozza78 likes this.
  2. Mozza78

Mozza78 Rookie

Here's the URL:- https://rllmuk-racing.com/

It's primarily used to track practice times in the lead up to our weekly racing (which are hosted on simracing.gp).

I've had to disable the server status page now, due to having no reliable way of querying the server log in real time :( This isn't a criticism of Kunos as I don't think it was ever intended to be used as a real time monitoring feature; which is why your idea of an API would be good. Or at least some additional file based outputting of logs (updating a log file every X number of seconds; or write to multiple files).

roszman likes this.
  3. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

You forgot to update handbook. Again.

Rolz, Edge067, RedЯuM and 2 others like this.
  4. seejy 2

seejy 2 Rookie

These are the IDs for the new cars:

Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II - 31 - GT3
    BMW M2 CS Racing - 27 - TCX
    Ferrari 488 GT3 Challenge Evo - 26 - CHL
    Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO2 - 29 - ST
    Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 992) - 28 - CUP

Did this by building custom car setups for each car through the game UI and looking at the JSON files.

5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

every time... I would have been more surprised if the manual had been update on release lol

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

the 1.8.12 handbook is up in the front post; new car ids (as @seejy 2 figured out) and the TCX car group

7. Dezember6th

Dezember6th Gamer

Thanks Minolin, also Steam just delivered the manual as part of the ACC Dedicated Server Package update

8. Marc Gammack

Marc Gammack Rookie

I've seen this question asked twice on this thread, but I still haven't been able to find an answer to it. I'm trying to run a server off my own PC, other people can connect to it, but when I connect to it I get this error in my debug and no one can see me on server. I've tried the Loopback IP fix, but it hasn't worked, either. Has anyone figured this out?

9. SIM-on

SIM-on Rookie

In the eventRules.json there is the line 'superpoleMaxCar'. Is this supported in multiplayer and if so could someone briefly explain how it works in-game?

Thanks, Si.

10. Domi2k5

Domi2k5 Rookie

hi guys, I'm a community administrator and I'm trying to activate the command "isRefuellingTimeFixed: True" but by default it is 25 seconds and we would like to be able to put it in 20 sec, there is some way to be able to choose the time to create strategies in our championships and thus create the dilemma of changing or not pneumatic ???
    I have seen in a community that they have implemented refueling in 20 seconds and I can not find how they have done.
    thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Hi Minolin,
    Is there any way in the server configuration that the BOP is from 2022 or from another year?

Thx

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

manual ballast only from what I've seen...

13. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

in the real GT World, the driver change is done in 20 seconds the fastest, some have done it in 17 on rare occasions, and most in 25 on average and the AM usually do it in more
    the tires 20 seconds the fastest teams and 25 the average
    I have never seen the fuel fill a GT3 tank in less than 30 if the car arrives in reserve
    And there is also a minimum time for the entire operation and passage of pit lane to avoid accidents for trying to exceed the natural limits.
    So it is very good that there is the option of being able to modify the operating times in the pit, but it would not be realistic or consistent with the fidelity of ACC to do it as in reality, when what is also requested is to modify the refueling time which is the least wrong.

Rolz likes this.
  14. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Yes, I know that, but it only allows you to modify the BOP with ballast and engine flange, and for that we should know the weight of the cars, ballast they carry and flange, data that ACC does not provide us
    In addition, the heights also come into play in the real BOP and here we cannot alter them.
    In any case, I was referring to the fact that if Kunos is updating the BOP as it says according to the real championships, how can we choose it on the server to decide to apply the BOP of the year we want? The cars have a tank of X liters of capacity that we all see if we use it in offline practice mode. But then if you apply the year 2022 we see how in some cars that same tank of the car is reduced by a few liters of maximum capacity due to the BOP limitation of that year
    That is what I was referring to, that if I choose the year 2022 in offline mode, there are cars with a deposit limitation, which makes me suppose that it is adjusted with the 2022 BOP, however when creating a server as now we put the circuit without the year, I don't know the BOP that is assigned to all the cars, but it makes me doubt that they all have the maximum original fuel capacity again
    However, I know that it can be applied on the servers in some way (which is the question) so that the cars are regulated with the 2022 BOP just as ACC applies it offline

Rolz likes this.
  15. Inconsistency with totalTime in the result file.

Scenario
    Because of a low value set to sessionOverTimeSeconds, the race was finished before the leader could cross the finishing line. But the main problem is the result file generated by the server.
    From the 1st to 5th, everyone did 61 laps, but for some reason, the 3rd car has a total lower than the 1st car.

ps: it looks like there is another problem, the first lap of the race also has the lap time wrong for all cars.

Does anyone know if it is BUG or if the totalTime means something else?

16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

this has always been hit and miss... mostly miss.

17. Is there a way to let kunos know about it?

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

start a separate thread on it :)

Vinicius Carneiro likes this.
  19. roszman

roszman Rookie

Hey, is there a way to get incidents info from results files?

20. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

nope

roszman likes this.