1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Malefakis Nikos, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Hello guys,

I would appreciate your help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup.

The extra screen is used for stats only.

Aim is 40+ FPS in the best ACC settings via STEAM or not.

Looking forward for your anwers.

Thanks in advance,

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Highlands missing building Feb 15, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Building the track i work at, HELP with Shadow Anomaly I can't reproduce. Aug 8, 2023
    General modding discussion is it possible to change textures of things like vegetation and buildings? Sep 14, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Option to lower/disable crowd/trackside buildings Feb 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Crash - slowly building up slowing down ACC until crash Mar 13, 2019
    General modding discussion building a moving seat Oct 12, 2017
    General modding discussion Blender - Addon for Track Building: "Drawing Tree (and other object) on terrain" Brush! May 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Rebuilding the simrig (with video) Dec 20, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Just finished building my rig Sep 24, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Brands Hatch buildings pop in Apr 6, 2016
    Tracks modding Trackbuilding resources list Feb 10, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Trento bondone - hole in building Jan 17, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Flickering shadows on track and buildings Jan 1, 2016
    General modding discussion Track building questions Nov 22, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Catalunya building popping in Oct 18, 2015

3. baboon

baboon Alien

Hey, I'm looking to buy now too! Since the Ryzen 5800x3D is still among the very fastest CPU for gaming I would go for AM4 Platform. For GPU I'd still wait a little because the high end d RTX 4090 is very expensive right now.

This is the build I am going for now (minus GPU):

Ryzen 5800x3D
    Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B
    Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2
    Crucial Ballistix dimm-kit-32gb DDR4-3200
    WD Blue SN570 1TB
    Fractal Design Pop Air Black Solid
    Seasonic Focus GX 650W

If you add a high end GPU you will need a better PSU (850W+)

4. Hello Baboon,

Do you have a triple screen setup?
    If yes, how any FPS do you expect to have in ACC?

Thanks

5. baboon

baboon Alien

I have single screen right now. I might go VR when my build is ready because I don't have the space for a full rig with big triple screens.

6. Thanks Baboon :)

Can anyone add info oriented in a triple setup?

7. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Just to put it out clearly: I do not have a triple screen system nor do I have the financial ability to get me one. This is just my dream how I would like to have a triple screen system at the moment.

Monitor: 3x 2560x1440 @ 120/144Hz
    CPU: Intel 13600K
    Mainboard: At least with chipset H670, better Z690 and if money is no issue a Z790
    RAM: 2x16GB (DDR4 3600Mhz or faster / DDR5 5200 or faster) ACC profits a lot by fast RAM. If you do video edit, rendering, intensive photoshop go for 4x16 / 2x32GB or more
    SSD: NVMe PCIe4 2TB (e.g. Kingston NV2)
    GPU: at least a RTX 3080 or better

And I am a long time AMD user. From AMD Athlon (Thunderbird) 1400+, AMD Athlon 64 3000+/3200+, AMD FX-6300, Ryzen 5 3600
    But as of today I would go for that Intel build as AM4 is basically EOL and new AM5 is too expensive compared to Intel 13th generation.

8. Dell Alienware Aurora R10 MT Gaming Desktop PC
    (Ryzen 9-5900X/32GB DDR4/1TB SSD + 2TB HDD/GeForce RTX 3080 Ti/W11 Pro)
    ?

9. Krampus1313

Krampus1313 Rookie

well my cobbled together pc runs triples 27-34uw-27 (1080) and my pc was this

b55m PG mb am4
    R7 5700x
    32gb vengence 3200mhz ram
    MSI 1070
    wd black 1tb ssd.

I was getting low framrates using wdse or whatever the think dan sazuki used. lots of stuttering and just low graphic settings too. I now have upgraded to ASUS 1080ti I got for cheap since I wont be upgrading the monitors for a while this will be fine for a while and I didn't change my graphical settings which I had everything on epic and I was getting 45-55 fps with triples on the 1080ti which is roughly a 2060 super w/o dlss or ray tracing. I'm happy with it as I am a dad and don't get a ton of money nor time to do this stuf.

10. John g

John g Simracer