1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

- "grey start" fixes
    - Ctrl+O fix
    - GUI fixes
    - other minor issues fixes

2. Manuel Staggl

Manuel Staggl Rookie

Thanks for the fast updates, really nice to see you guys working even on the weekends.

Now get some well deserved time off for the weekend =)

Frans Brink likes this.
  3. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  4. fazerbox

fazerbox Rookie

Dows game upgrade automatically when I connect on Steam?
    Or Do I have follow same special procedure?

5. I'm the one and the only that don't see any update?

C-Gunna121 likes this.
  6. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

Automatically, right click your game in Steam > under the updates tab, it should be set to 'Always keep this game up to date'

7. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

Splendid guys, just splendid ;)

8. geg

geg Gamer

Where can we check what version of AC is running? When i start driving a car i can see on the top left corner steam early 0.1 is that the last Version of AC? My game dos not seems to update

9. Roger

Roger Racer

Just auto updated with a small 3.3 mb update, anything interesting in there?

Still looking forward to the Rift support :)

Btw I noticed some pink and blue shadows in the replays earlier today, maybe that is a known bug

10. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

you need to update again, that 3.3 mb update was yesterday, the update today is 32.8mb ;)

11. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Gamer

Weird as I just got the 3.3mb update now as well but downloaded the 32.8mb update nearly 2 hours ago. Game is set to Auto update.

12. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Right, it's ANOTHER 3.3mb update and probably another little update will come soon.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  13. Moucham

Moucham Rookie

Thank you !

14. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

No info about them? Or am I missing it?

15. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Gamer

Yup thanks, now you devs make sure you dont get drunk tonight and release the Multiplayer update by mistake :D

16. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

yep another 1.1Mb update I just got also, so that makes 3 updates this morning for me so far

17. Newton

Newton Rookie

At least, one of the updates was to be able to play AC with DirectX 10. I don't know about the other ones.

18. ive not seen any updates as of yet! on the assetto corsa website it sez we will get new cars and track updates every 2 weeks! is this still true? thanks again for this awesome game :)

19. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

THX the DX10 PATCH!!!!

20. Cool down :) The game is one day on market and now, Kunos is working on bugfixes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.