1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

My birthday is the 7th and I have from today until the 12th off work on holidays ;)

2. I think they are just being optimistic...They have races for the 98T and 458 GT2 also...I doubt AC are putting 3 new cars in the same update as MP....but you never know; it is X-Mas eve after all.

Saliiim and Jason Madigan like this.
  3. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

To quote a rather famous Australian, Big Kev (god bless you big man, may you rest in peace) ... I'M EXCITED :D

sonicshadows and NWRAP-ESP like this.
  4. Pablos16

Pablos16 Racer

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife cause MP is coming!

Grzesiek Zabielski likes this.
  5. semtex79

semtex79 Gamer

Let's get ready to rumble...

To quote my boss:
    Pace yourself ... But hurry up! ;)

Saliiim, GrimDad, Nuk3m and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bitto1969

Bitto1969 Gamer

ahhhhhhh but not out!!!
    :eek:
    today and 'Friday 2
    this morning and '2
    and I have to go to work
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. Robert Gerke

Robert Gerke Gamer

Please pleas Quick the whole Racing World is waiting :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

8. Rich G

Rich G Gamer

9. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

How old are u?
    Why writing like this ?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

10. Mig-VTS

Mig-VTS Rookie

Hello, [​IMG]

At what time is the update?

Thank you for the reply. [​IMG]

11. Harald27

Harald27 Gamer

Yesterday's test was not problem free.. we'll work until night but I am not 100% sure we'll release :(

12. Benjamin Joel

Benjamin Joel Hardcore Simmer

In german time maybe between 17.00-19.00 i guess

13. jasonlancett

jasonlancett Gamer

i think he means 1.0???

14. Harald27

Harald27 Gamer

he means the mp update for today

15. jasonlancett

jasonlancett Gamer

if it wasnt going to be released today, the would have said something by now...

16. jasonlancett

jasonlancett Gamer

they just posted on facebook.... multiplayer interface intr... yyyeessss

17. jasonlancett

jasonlancett Gamer

Hello followers,

please find at this URL some basic information and tips about the multiplayer user interface. See you later with the today's release.

Multiplayer User Interface Walkthrough | Assetto Corsa
    Assetto Corsa multiplayer User Interface is explained in the following animated gif. You can also download our PDF file if you prefer.
    ASSETTOCORSA.NET

18. Somebody needs to translate the very last part...it explains and shows the help tab and everything is in 'not English'.

Didn't see anywhere on there where we host our own lobby

19. Really nice idea with that booking to prevent join lags :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.