1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean

Sean Simracer

I found a change log in the Assetto Folder

Ernie likes this.
  2. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I believe they have fixed it now. I wasn't able to get inside the 458, but today, I could. Clearly, they've been working on it.

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

There was a 6.6MB download this morning (morning for me) on Steam, what was it for?

4. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

No idea. I had a 4.1MB update this morning, will have a look at that changelog later this evening.

I may post it up here too or maybe start a new thread and update it when theres updates for peoples to see so there is not loads of threads asking about it.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  5. GothaR

GothaR Racer

True, it says:

6. Roby

Roby Racer

I'm unable to save replays.
    Someone can explain how to do?

7. PATR10T

PATR10T Gamer

after you drove your laps press esc and go on replay, there you can save it on save button ;)

8. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

Early Access 0.1.2
    - Added a change log :)

ahahah that made me laugh :D

9. I agree, it would be useful a changelog in steam like other games, reachable with right click on ac icon in game library.

10. Loool, and where can i see it?

11. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

13.5MB update out:

Early Access 0.1.2 - update 1

- Added visual studio dll and pdb to override suspicious failing installs
    - Tweaked default audio levels

You can view the changelog in:

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

12. I'll make a shortuct on my desktop of this .txt
    btw, good work guys :) very fast and hard workers on Sunday

13. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Cool. Let me know if you need help.

14. After zero problem days with this game, now menu get stucked while loading "populating list", then you aren't able to close processes assettocorsa.exe and acs.exe also into task manager. Tried to update steam and reboot my pc but nothing change, always stucked on loading screen. No kind of problem before this update.

I've tried also taskkill command but those processes won't to shutdown.

EDIT: the last thing i did was to launch showroom.exe from ac folder, it worked showing m3 gt2, than started game again but it got stucked

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  15. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Are you on windows 8?

16. Windows 7 64bit, i can start at the moment showroom.exe from ac folder and graphics works quiet well, but i got stuck proesses and no chance to load main menu.

17. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

Car Status APP work fine, thx!

18. SirAlo

SirAlo Rookie

Hello, after update i dont can change resolution , and when press Start Engine shows Error ,
    [​IMG]

19. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Try running Application (.exe) in Compatibility mode:

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa > AssettoCorsa - Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Run this programme in compatibility mode > Apply > Ok

Try that and see if it makes a difference.

20. Now it works, i'm running it now with "windows 7" compatibility mode and "run as administrator" options both checked ;) thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.