1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Good :) No problem.

2. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Try restarting your game/PC, may just be a one off bug. If not, try run it in Compatability mode:

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa > AssettoCorsa - Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Run this programme in compatibility mode > Apply > Ok

If that doesn't work post a thread in the Support and Feedback section so the Devs can look at it.

softslider likes this.
  3. KingSnickers

KingSnickers Rookie

Where is my Radio?:(

4. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

Wow! Update again:)
    Kunos 24/24 work-time?! :eek:
    THX!!!!!!!!!

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  5. SirAlo

SirAlo Rookie

Now was a new update and the problem repaired

6. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I just got two updates for 13.2MB and 2.2MB...:)

7. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Since the beta release, KS has shown its great interest in terms of bug optimizations and community care! I'm really impressed! Outstanding team! THUMBS UP!!!

8. i can say that i love Steam and its auto updates, thumbs up! and beers and pizza margherita for Kunos!! though he's in better shape now, so just one :)

9. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Yep, Full kudos to the team for working on the weekend! Thank you!

Alexandr likes this.
  10. COMPLETE AWESOMENESS !

you guys are great. If you keep yourselfes that way, the community will love you.

rivaltr and Danny Giusa like this.
  11. Bubba Kush

Bubba Kush Rookie

Hey guys , thanks for the updates and congrats on an awesome simulation . Can I make a suggestion and make a proper patch thread but have comments disabled? This will make it easy for people to see what is new without pages of comments.

Rich G and Brad like this.
  12. effemau

effemau Gamer

with last patches you have a change log.txt in your assetto corsa folder ;)

FUORIGIRI likes this.
  13. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

I think it would be a more elegant solution if you could read it in the GUI

Genius69 and TheDyingScotsman like this.
  14. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

Yeah first time after update should'd show a pop-up. Just the first time laung after jpdate please. :)

Sent from my bq Edison using Tapatalk

kalabaleek likes this.
  15. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

Are you planning to post a release map ?

Thanks

16. effemau

effemau Gamer

I put shortcut on the desktop.

17. rivaltr

rivaltr Gamer

Yep i agree so much. There are many game developers nowadays which only care about money and not about the quality of the game anymore, becausee Kunos actually care about the game they create and play it theirselves they deserve our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Kunos if you read this keep it up youre doing a job with 11 people which all the companies cant or wont be able to do while they have prob 100 people working at their game quote forza motorsport 5 and gt6. Assetto Corsa phyiscs and ffb already blows those games away.

18. MrPsenna

MrPsenna Rookie

11 people that's amazing. You deserve every success with this game its already better than the big hitters and better supported. I will do my best to spread the word via youtube etc.

luchian likes this.
  19. Russvox

Russvox Gamer

I for one will be more than happy spending money on DLC packs each month if they are the same quality as what we have now! I literally cant wait to see where it goes from here :)

Traind, emilblixt, petesky and 2 others like this.
  20. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

Spending money in DLC??? WTF??? Not everybody is rich like you! :)

WardogZ, Russvox and djkostas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.