1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new Licensing Agreement with the NISSAN Brand

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

2. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

We will see, if they got the files for the european version of the car most probably it will be left-side driven, but i dont have a problem if its right side either, it realy it isnt that much of an problem to get used to it.

Qwaribo likes this.
  3. Tomskii

Tomskii Simracer

I think I just proved again it's never good to assume nationalities? xD

Yeah, well let's say they'd incorporate aston martin, I wouldn't have an issue with it being a the other way around because it's an english car after all :)

Qwaribo likes this.
  4. Martyn

Martyn Racer

Doesn't bother me either, but it doesn't seem wildy difficult to mirror the models and have an option for both providing there actually is both left and right hand drive versions available.

Being from the UK, I would prefer to drive in the way I am familiar but its way low down on the list of priorities and even in the real world, adapting takes minutes. Once you banged your hand on the door trying to reach for the gear stick you quickly realise it's on the other side.

That said, there are more people that drive on the left hand side of the road than I expected. New Zealand and Australia are the same, India too. Also Japan. I'm sure there are plenty more too.

5. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Still, majority of the countries drive on the correct side. The right hand side. :D

Tomskii and Qwaribo like this.
  6. Desmoclay

Desmoclay Rookie

Well you are right, in Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Russian too, and in Italy, only England drive by the wrong side :p

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  7. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Why on earth guys like you always share million car wishes... Instead of being happy aboutvthe coming content.. :/

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Ploddy and Tundra like this.
  8. Ploddy

Ploddy Rookie

This. I think it's great the involve us in every bit of news. Grateful is the word that springs to mind.

Shaddix likes this.
  9. ChokDK

ChokDK Hardcore Simmer

Agree on that - let the news rool, even it's ever so small.
    Always great to hear what's new.. :)

oh and btw - Renault must be up for some cars as well?
    ooh and btw - this could be fun to race.
    The old BMW-wanna-be NSU Prinz car (LOL)
    [​IMG]

10. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

My dad had such a car(NSU)

ChokDK likes this.
  11. ChokDK

ChokDK Hardcore Simmer

My brother-in-law as well.. It's the only car I've experienced doing a real life puncture - on the highway.
    Always trouble starting, noisy etc but kinda fun as well :)

silicijevadolina likes this.
  12. Just because we will always want the things we don´t have or cannot have... simple human nature.

13. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Amen
    [​IMG]

Simos and Latastu like this.
  14. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

ok gimme all ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

15. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

ChokDK likes this.
  16. TTKiNG13

TTKiNG13 Rookie

edit by mod

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Shaddix likes this.
  18. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

An attitude that leads to unhappinness.

Shaddix, Queequeg and Andrew Summer like this.
  19. Great news! Oh well its not really news anymore but I just joined the forums and I am exited to read about it :)

20. Fuzzy112

Fuzzy112 Rookie

21. Saliiim

Saliiim Racer

The original side was actually the left side of the road, so that you can use your chopping arm to kill people going in the opposite direction to you #BestofBritish.

Martyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.