1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Unofficial Multiplayer Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by NeverKrash, May 18, 2014.

1. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

Mate...
    1) maybe one day we can have a good race serious and I hope to see you shadow
    2) You have been offensive and have posted a replay of an accident that would not have anything right, maybe a little driving error.
    3) I left you all the space you needed
    4) train mate, it was your mistake, a stupid mistake ... when you see my replay ..
    5) a real gentleman would not have offended in the chat during the race

wait for your apology after you have seen the incident with my replay.

ripigliate. frate..
    PS
    posso capire che eri nervoso perché ci sono tanti che fanno stupidi incidenti .. ma prenditela con quelli ... non con me

2. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

I Repeat...The only apologize you'll have from me is for calling you noob...not going to apologize for the accident, you caused it...

Ps: If you gave me back my position, none of this would have been written...
    Still waiting for the replay

The replay was put here as an example of crash...was not to report you personally, just to be clear...

3. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

Te lo scrivo in italiano cosi sono più chiaro.
    Nel mio replay si vede bene e molto chiaro che sei tu che butti fuori me . quindi io penso ovviamente che la manovra scorretta l'hai fatta tu. a questo punto perché devo lasciarti anche la posizione e magari chiederti scusa?
    Continui a dare per scontato che quello che vedi nel replay sia l'unica verità. a me della tua garetta fregava nulla .. ma essere offesi e il giorno dopo vedere un video dove mi imputi azioni scorrete in pista non è da code of conduct.
    E poi se volevi mettere un video dimostrativo di una manovra errata .. fai ctrl*l cosi eviti di fare vedere il nome .. cosi si che la cosa è puramente dimostrativa.

4. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

You can say what ever you want, but I want to see your replay, where "I push you out"...only in that case I'll apologize...
    And write in English, so everyone can understand;)

5. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Solve your questions in private guys, thanks.

Backmarker likes this.
  6. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

You're right, really sorry

7. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Hahaha I know those guys they be dumb. After playing grid for so long. Now I just look in the mirror, wait a minute keep breaking don't turn in, whoever trys to crash goes woosh. :D

8. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

I'd suggest an addendum to any codes of conduct and the like: do not argue over a race incident in public forums :p

Seriously, you may remember the hundreds of posts, comments and articles on the Magnussen/Bergmeister incident. When the internet smoke cleared, we were at the same point as when it started and the only valid conclusion was: whoever was at fault, nobody with a sane mind wants to see that again. ;)

Backmarker likes this.
  9. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

yep, I'm sorry, I've already apologized, my bad...sometimes I take racing to seriuosly...

ps. being compared to Magnussen or Bergmeister? I'll take it as a compliment:D...just kidding:)

and apology to f.gek

10. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

I hope it is also useful to make you understand my point of view
    as was required by the staff .. we can continue to talk in private.
    For me everything is ok

11. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

good to see both replays. Each is correct in their own, it seems to me. In both cases, the opponent turns into the car we're watching.

Racing incident, as far as I am concerned.

Backmarker likes this.
  12. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Well...from what I see, the nose of your car turns to the inside...but I'm probably high;)

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  13. iVG

iVG Alien

Both replays show the same sick move from the McLaren. @f.gek had enough room to make the pass without contact. @cunnu79 stayed in the middle of the track and he is allowed to do so. No lag issue there as on both replays he turns right and hits @cunnu79 at the exact same time.
    Don't even know why you are arguing. It's completely clear whose fault it is. Namely - f.gek.

Nahkamarakatti and cunnu79 like this.
  14. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

Just ran the videos though a super computer and it tells me white car is to blame , computer then asked why people care so much about racing games ? at which point I unplugged it.

computers will never understand.

As for code of conduct its probably totally useless.

The people that drive bad will not go on these forums and are the type of people that will do it regardless of some well listed rules.

Try not to drive into other people is a fairly obvious and simple rule , most people tend to follow it intuitively whilst sometimes making errors.

As for the people that decide to crash on purpose the only solution is kicks bans and throwing of heavy objects at them.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Horus, cunnu79 and NeverKrash like this.
  15. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

A video from both drivers POV showing hands on steering wheel would solve the great mystery ...

16. Retrofly

Retrofly Gamer

Whit car turns into other car, white cars fault, but it looks like misjudgment rather that on purpose.

Case closed

cunnu79 likes this.
  17. iVG

iVG Alien

Hehhe middle of the corner turn in when the other car is completely in your FOV seems awkward for a racing incident....

18. bogani

bogani Simracer

The Mclaren seems to lose traction in the rear and clips the Z4. Not intentionally but the Mclaren is to blame as I see it.

19. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

I would call it a racing incident. If I had to place blame it would be 52.5/47.5 to the BMW pilot. The BMW is starting to run wide and this could have caused the McLaren pilot to not be aware that he was so close.

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  20. iVG

iVG Alien

How can you lose traction with 180-200 kph. It's pretty flat there and he should have said he lost the rear instead of arguing his point. Don't you think that would be fair?