1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Things you need to know in Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rzr1, Mar 1, 2014.

1. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

yes, that lack of information is exactly what we need addressed, preferably by a developer. this shouldn't be a speculation thread, but an actual operational how to use MP.

they should have it mostly finished by now, we're so close to it being out. an operators manual, so to speak.

rzr1 likes this.
  2. Yes i think it will be released soon

3. stone7752

stone7752 Gamer

This kinda like when I was waiting for my 1st. child to be born.......Man, I can't wait....I need a "Cigar" he-he

rzr1 likes this.
  4. We are all very excited for the MP, also for the future of AC.

ericRacer likes this.
  5. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Thread UPDATED with Multiplayer UI explained by Kunos. :)

Marius van Wyk likes this.
  6. RCFProd

RCFProd Gamer

Such a masterpiece of a game already. The idea of HUD customization is absolutely perfect, don't like the HUD? Change it the way it suits you. Thanks for this KS, you're really setting the bar sky high with this game. Keep working hard.

7. Patience Patience...

8. chilldog

chilldog Gamer

thats true but wait when the 2nd and 3rd comes along you wont be saying it then :(:( you would need something harder than a cigar maybe a bit of weed :)
    but there again would not like to be in our next door neighbour shoes with 10 kids :eek::eek:

9. stone7752

stone7752 Gamer

Hey, I can't hardly remember the 2nd. and the 3rd. it's beeeeeeeennnnn so long ago now:oops: Yeah, it's been over 42 year's ago now:( (WOW Time REALLY Does Fly) o_O But, I never desired the Weed thing:D I used to help the next door neighbor with his kid's :cool: if you know what I mean;)

10. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Updated point 8 due to the broken link it seems and added some clarifications. (RSR timming app)

11. I wanted to ask about abs/tc levels through the hotkeys ctrl-a, ctrl-t.

Is 1 or 12 considered full tc on?

I am sure that it must be mentioned somewhere but I am astonished at how I cannot see it anywhere. Except if it is considered a well known fact in which case I haven't heard about it.

12. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

From what i felt TC level 1 is full on and going up to 4-5 allows some slip.

detoit likes this.
  13. driescuit

driescuit Rookie

I got serious delay issues with vsync on. No hardware/framerate problem but every thing i did in game happend half a second later.

Dennis Neo likes this.
  14. uHu

uHu Gamer

Sounds like a bug.
    Usually the added delay should not be bigger than 1/Refreshrate seconds.

Also you should be able to avoid that kind of delay by using triple buffering.

15. driescuit

driescuit Rookie

Is triple framerate very demanding for your system? I'll try it this evening.

16. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I heard it is indeed verry demanding.

17. uHu

uHu Gamer

Yes, triple buffering should load your GPU 100%, as it's constantly rendering new frames.
    Make sure you have good cooling, if you use it.

But like I said, it sounds like you have a bug there (maybe some driver-issue).
    I always play with VSync and at the moment without triple buffering, and have no notable latency in Assetto Corsa.

driescuit likes this.
  18. driescuit

driescuit Rookie

Thanks
    It's fixed in the mean while. I just have to cancel out what the problem was. Trail by error...I suspect a vinked box in the logitech profiler might be the cause... And so far i haven't seen the triple buffering setting. (is it in the ingame video settings?) I'll try to make a ingame setting thingy for my "signature".

19. uHu

uHu Gamer

The triple buffering is a setting of your graphics card.
    On NVidia cards there an option for it in the Control Panel. Dunno about AMD.

driescuit likes this.
  20. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Same on ATI.It`s in Catalyst Control Center :)

uHu likes this.