1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new license: alfa romeo officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMTPS

AMTPS Rookie

I bought this game right away i heard this new.

I even opened a topic at steam regarding this:
    "Italian Dev´s; Italian Company...and where is Alfa Romeo?
    I can understand licensing ferrari; lamb; could be expenssive, but i dont believe that´s the case regarding AR.
    AR models should really be in this game, not everyone want´s to drive Lotus or the german cars.
    I am sure most of the players would love to see AR in this game.
    Please devs, think about this."

Congrats on this...now bring alot of them!even stock cars...Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV 1750 TBI specially.

Thing about more FIAT models too:

- Fiat Stilo Abarth 2.4 V5; Fiat Coupe and many more...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. yohnsy

yohnsy Gamer

Congratulations Kunos! This is another string of great news! Alfa Romeo - well, let's make this a cruising simulator with non-circuit tracks, shall we?

That GTA... very yummy stuff!

3. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Why guys buy one game if they dont inform about all features and the content...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

4. Marcus_CZ

Marcus_CZ Rookie

Why not? Game, so far, looks pretty good. And I mean graphics, physics and car list atc... I bought for 18E via Steam in Summer Sales,

5. AndreaHam

AndreaHam Racer

Oh, 4C and GTA <3

6. MrC

MrC Rookie

7. Tomievo

Tomievo Rookie

Graaziieeee...

Can't wait to drive the GTA and the 155 touring car!!!!!!!

(clap-clap-clap) :D

rosh555 likes this.
  8. Marcus_CZ

Marcus_CZ Rookie

It's still early access. So neither developers don't know, which licences they will get...

yohnsy likes this.
  9. adi518

adi518 Hardcore Simmer

Saw this few days ago on Facebook.. this is really good news, thanks so much Kunos!

10. Kalamede

Kalamede Racer

Totally agree with maxcars

11. pt-petrolhead

pt-petrolhead Rookie

12. yohnsy

yohnsy Gamer

When I bought it, they say it is an "early access." So I expect things to vary wildly. And it has been quite exciting lately, with Nissan and now ALFA ROMEO on track...

Deatroy likes this.
  13. Arch

Arch Alien

Wait, Nissan is licensed?

YES. I was waiting for this. This and Toyota but the likeliness of Kunos doing an AE86 is pretty low to me. Or an MR2.

14. Garnet

Garnet Gamer

Can't wait for the GTA!

15. Venny

Venny Gamer

I've never seen an Alfa before, seeing as I live in Canada. It'll be cool to drive one in AC. Thanks Kunos, I'm excited go see what other licenses you'll get.

16. Massimo Duse

Massimo Duse Rookie

Music by Vivaldi, for the true... arranged by Vanessa... eheheh

17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

very very excited to get behind the wheel of that GTA. many a fun race in that car on GTL in days gone by.

18. Majnu

Majnu Racer

Great news that you're acquiring some of the less "popular" licences. Lancia would be nice to have too. But I guess if you have a Rally DLC focused pack in the pipeline for the future it should be included with that.

19. topdrive

topdrive Rookie

Rally/RallyX DLC sounds superb! I would love to go crazy with some hardcore rally cars :).

20. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

OMG, I thought I liked this country. :p

panda likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.