1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new license: alfa romeo officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w_loh-ham

w_loh-ham Rookie

great news!!!!!! cant wait :D Quadrifoglio.png

2. hugovictoria

hugovictoria Rookie

3. Bagabondo

Bagabondo Rookie

Hell yeah !!!
    Thank you so much Kunos.

4. drsheva

drsheva Rookie

Good notice. Very interesting.

5. AlgebraFrenzy

AlgebraFrenzy Rookie

Thanks Kunos, Im really looking forward to the live axle car and the potential it brings for people to mod in some american muscle. Keep up the good work, im also looking forward to driving the production version C7 Corvette and SLS AMG.

6. SHINR4

SHINR4 Rookie

7. Zeną

Zeną Gamer

I'd rather Kunos finished what they started first.

RedxDragon likes this.
  8. RedxDragon

RedxDragon Racer

I agree......can we release the full game before adding extras, i.e like finishing career mode and the modding section would be nice! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

Additional licenses are not extras...

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  10. RedxDragon

RedxDragon Racer

So additional doesn't mean extra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I don't get the fuss.. It's amazing that Kunos is getting all these new licenses and cars. Instead of thinking they won't be finishing what they started look at it this way: the fact that they've already paid for these licenses makes sure they'll be working their asses off to be releasing the game and all these amazing cars included. ;)
    Oh, and announcing these licenses doesn't mean they aren't working on the game itself (improving modding tools, mp, sp, physics, bugs, ...).

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  12. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

No.

Or that is a pleonasm:
    Why should the licensing department stop doing their job?

13. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I want to know how poorly the Alfa 8C competizione drives in all it's glory.

PhenOm likes this.
  14. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Pretty sure Jeremy Clarkson said it was terrible.

Edit: Just noticed you already said that... Damn it eyes!

15. RedxDragon

RedxDragon Racer

Well for me is nice see to the AC community moders doing the 3d models, 2D skins and don't think that new cars to the game would be a bigger priority then release the other sections of game!!

16. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

So, since it take too much time TO YOU not to rush out career mode and multiplayer, every other department in Kunos should take a vacation... Oooooookaaaaay.... Top-notch models, manufacturer info and experienced test drivers/physics guys/3D modelers are so overrated anyway next to a few passionate guys doing it on their free time with limited information...

17. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Rookie

Really hope what they're meaning to say is that they'll do the 155 TwinSpark, 155 Q4 and/or 155 GTA too, the same way they have the E30 M3 Group A, but also the normal E30 M3... Would be such a shame to only include the racing version. AC would benefit from having a ton of 80's and 90's "performance" street cars, they're much more fun to trash around a track than full-on racecars are. Also, Alfa 75 Turbo Evolutione please. Glad to see Alfa making its way into AC though, they're left out of other games way too much.

bobskype likes this.
  18. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

To the devs, any word on progress for the July 18 update? Are things on target in terms of the original announcement for improvements and new content?

Thanks

19. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

as far the game is fantastic...but we need more cars and content as soon as posible...and i think the game need also more ordinary cars like VW R32s,impreza,evo,focus rs like this... hot hatches...it would be fantastic!:)

20. Kirill Fix

Kirill Fix Rookie

Yes ordinary cars very well;) And still absolutely usual Nissan Silvia there is a wish unusually to go sideways:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.