1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Hi guys if you want to see School of drift now i´m on Live at Twitch.tv/GlosoGamer I hope you enjoy ;-)

2. Cruz_Andre

Cruz_Andre Rookie

Assetto Corsa

Hot Lap

Imola
    Lotus 98T
    Time: 1m33s600 - I need to improve

3. beingy

beingy Racer

4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

@beingy You are doing good work here, showing us all the god awful conversions floating about that people should pretty much stay away from. -.-

Hany, Radfahrer and Ryo9231 like this.
  5. Kodiak

Kodiak Racer

Hot Lap at Monza

6. Why F1 cars should have a V10 sound in stead of the current mosquito sound. This is a wake up call for Bernie Ecclestone!!
    Also in vid: black smoke after almost engine blow up (smoke file edited) and crash after small mistake.

Vule likes this.
  7. Florea calin

Florea calin Gamer

8. Gloso

Gloso Racer

New Video today! M3 E30 Monster Energy at Gentrack ;-) I hope you enjoy!

9. Gloso

Gloso Racer

New video today at Castle Hill with the BMW M3 E30 A group. I hope you enjoy ;-)

10. f1simgames

f1simgames Simracer

Lotus Evora GTC @ Imola . Time 1.48.760

Vule likes this.
  11. Dan253

Dan253 Gamer

A comparison using the Vette mod!

Vule likes this.
  12. besweeeet

besweeeet Rookie

Assetto Corsa v0.21.13 - Corvette C6.R @ Mugello (3 Laps)

Prodriver13 likes this.
  13. AndiiLMS

AndiiLMS Gamer

14. Euroracing8

Euroracing8 Racer

Onboard video with the Ferrari 599XX at Transfagarasan.

15. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

Lotus 49 @Goodwood "Vintage Style"

phil likes this.
  16. Ryo9231

Ryo9231 Gamer

Really love Hillclimbs track, we want more of theese ;)

17. beingy

beingy Racer

bobskype likes this.
  18. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

19. besweeeet

besweeeet Rookie

Misleading thumbnail :/.

20. Alejandros

Alejandros Gamer

The thumbnail is real :D