1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Things you need to know in Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rzr1, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Nice tips! Thanks mate!
    Time to apply the stuff I learned

rzr1 likes this.
  2. Sjc929

Sjc929 Rookie

I just got assetto corsa, and I use triple monitors. I can't find the app that let's you set up your resolution and fov. I know you're supposed to put your mouse on the far right to see the apps, but they don't show up when I do. Does anyone know how I can get to the apps?

3. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I dont own a triple screen setup but have you tryed going to : OPTIONS - VIDEO - Display tab and there select renedring mode : Triple Screen ? The resulution its just above.

Old Geezer likes this.
  4. Sjc929

Sjc929 Rookie

I got it fixed already, thanks though.

5. Florea calin

Florea calin Gamer

You have in the apps, something called. Triple screen setup, there you can change angles and stuff, awesome stuff there

6. A TIN OF JAR

A TIN OF JAR Gamer

Some great tips here, Thanks guys.

7. Anybody knows how to turn off the driver names above the cars when racing in AI or MP?

Thanks

8. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Control + L

9. Thanks poet

poet likes this.
  10. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Turining names off added to first post.Please feel free to ask any question and i`l do my best to update the first post. :)

11. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Hi All, how do i fast forward the time in a session?

F1A

12. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Hey.The only thing i could found is : When you start a race weekend after you complete a lap let`s say ,you can simply pres Esc and select Skip session.However you will get a message that the A.I. must complete 3 laps first.
    that`s all i could found for now.give it a try :).
    I`m not sure if by skipping sesion your result will still be recorded.

Jeremy Stewart likes this.
  13. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Thanks for the resonse rzr1, i already use the skip session but i have had an issue with the gp2 ai on vallelunga not being able to get out of the pits therefore cant do the 3 laps to let me skip the session. Times are kept if you do skip but i have noticed that the times arent correct. Every time i choose to skip it shows my fastest lap as being different to what i actually did.

Russell Prance likes this.
  14. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Hmm i understand.I think that for the moment there is no other solution :(.Try posting on the gp2 thread and tell the author about this issuse with the AI.

15. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

no worries, thanks.

16. GeneralHans

GeneralHans Gamer

17. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

LudoK and rzr1 like this.
  18. Kodiak

Kodiak Racer

THANK YOU!

rzr1 likes this.
  19. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Updated the first post.F5 its actually a free moving cameea, just use the mouse.

20. F9 - Changes the information in the new app. What information does each option show, other than the obvious 'Off'?