1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Wake up, groggy, kinda sniffly, saw this, turned on the happiest "winning" music I could find, monday FIXED! Very happy to hear about this :D

2. EpicPosterGuy

EpicPosterGuy Simracer

Oh yes , can't wait for the lmp1 cars , really awesome to see my favourite series brought into my favourite sim , you guys rock !

3. dubbsta78

dubbsta78 Racer

wow cant wait for that TS040 HYBRID !!!!

4. Modek

Modek Hardcore Simmer

Supra MKIV!!!! YAYYY!

please make it LHD

fatalevo2013 and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  5. Arch

Arch Alien

YES!

YEEEEEESSS!

I am SOOOOOO excited about the Hachiroku. I have never been so excited over anything in any sim ever, literally. When I saw this, all I could think was "Meh, Kunos won't include an Eight Six just because I and some guys want one, it's an old car after all..." BUT I WAS SO WRONG.

YES, THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

AAAAAAAAAAAA.

kolbenfresa2 and Snarffu like this.
  6. robman85

robman85 Racer

WOOOOOOW
    TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID is an incredible news.......If then I think about those 4 circles posted some time ago by Massarutto on Facebook ........NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!........... I don't want to think about it :p

Traind likes this.
  7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

8. Arch

Arch Alien

No one is as excited as me about the 86?

Well, wait till you drive it. I'll make sure to destroy you all to keep my "Best 86 driver" position in simming. :D

Will it be RHD or LHD?
    Please, please be a JDM GT APEX from 1986...

Snarffu likes this.
  9. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

1st post! Great news. This game has a lot of potential! :)

fatalevo2013 likes this.
  10. I am :)

But i keep it cool till we get to drive it and have drift fun.

Bailey likes this.
  11. finepot

finepot Racer

Yea, what this guy said :D

Bailey likes this.
  12. joaopneves

joaopneves Rookie

Great news!!

13. Arch

Arch Alien

I'm having some trouble not wetting my pants right now. I don't think anyone here understands, I've been trying to make a realistic representation of an AE86 with a high quality model and sounds in various sims for over a year now. And then Kunos comes and does it better than I could ever do. It's a huge relief. I can finally, FINALLY, stop driving the Elise SC, tuned with soft springs and no grip in the back and stiff in the front, and telling myself "Just imagine it's an AE86 ;_;".

Here's some hype.

Whoever at Toyota thought this was a good idea and great for marketing, they were absolutely, 100% right.

Snarffu likes this.
  14. Putser

Putser Racer

I was prepared for GT-86, but not for TS040. Damn Kunos, fantastic! :p

15. MiKeAhOwSkI

MiKeAhOwSkI Gamer

So excited about the TS040!!!

Traind likes this.
  16. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

Really looking forward to endurance races (complete with pit strategy, night simulation and illuminating headlights ;)).

17. Jebus

Jebus Alien

LMP category!! Oh rapture!!

Traind likes this.
  18. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

Oh no you don't.... No one is as excited as me :p:D

Snarffu likes this.
  19. lpmlol

lpmlol Gamer

Great work Kunos, awesome news!!!!!!!

Thread Status: