1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll give it a go just to spite you ;)

:p

2. Arch

Arch Alien

The thing about the Celica GT4 being a chav car is so true.

They even make fun of it in Initial D:

And I'll happily put my claims to the test. A touge would be ideal, but I think we can settle with a circuit. ;)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  3. Darren Marsh

Darren Marsh Racer

Hope they give the AE86 an authentic look :)

[​IMG]

beiacos_gr and Mr Nice like this.
  4. dauntless

dauntless Alien

Who said gt-four is a chav car? Show me a quote.

5. The IC

The IC Racer

and yet that Initial D cartoon seems to be the main inspiration for all the immature street-racing ****s that currently give the AE86 and GT86 a bad name (certainly in the Australian car clubs >_<)...its rare to see a GT-Four full stop these days, the "chav" ones with nasty bodykits and chrome wheels are always the front-wheel drive ones

6. Good luck, you'll need it, haha.

*Anime

7. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

This Toyota license is fantastic, I hope that in the future there will be also the GT1

[​IMG]

beiacos_gr likes this.
  8. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

See Kunos, when I bought your game I had no idea stuff like this will happen. I bought it happy with the amount of cars and tracks, with a note of depression because I'm aware I don't have the time to learn to drive all these cars to their limits.

But with the recent licences you went up and beyond the call, throwing me into a severe depression state. :D
    I'm gonna have to find a job that allows more free time once the final version of AC hits. :)

9. DJHCALLUM

DJHCALLUM Rookie

Looking forward too this!

10. So does this Toyota license also mean a possibility for Lexus to be in the game?

Would love to see the LFA in the game don't care about any of the other Lexus cars.

11. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Gamer

Yet another great job by the Kunos team! Well done and very much appreciated!

12. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

I'm so happy, I think i need to cry a bit...

MGK likes this.
  13. Arch

Arch Alien

I hope you guys know I'm not actually only excited about Toyota just because of Initial D. Every individual with a healthy state of mind should recognize that it's not real, and has some heavy BS at some parts.

4th stage was not bad though. I found it very realistic, with evenly matched cars and actual driving techniques that apply to real physics too. Instead of just "He won because he's the main character".
    They even stop drifting during 4th stage and the focus shifts on braking and getting oversteer on entry but not through the whole corner. Far more sensible than going to say that given somewhat equal drivers, the guy who drifts wins.
    Not to mention the Initial D tax for AE86's, they're bloody expensive, just because they appeared in a manga and anime.

Apart from that, all I can say is I'll wait. Even if the car is LHD, it'll still be an 86. It'd just be more of an 86 if it's the higher spec JDM GT APEX.

14. Yohnny240

Yohnny240 Hardcore Simmer

Great news! Celica won't propably be TA22 (first generation) but if it is, I can stop working on my own mod :)

15. ~QQ~

~QQ~ Rookie

Great news!

16. _Monta_

_Monta_ Rookie

What a news !!!! Great

17. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

cool!the more the better!

18. marexas

marexas Rookie

This is great news! Good job!

19. Very good news!

20. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

I'm interested in two of these. Supra and TS040 - Can't wait to drive these beasts :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.