1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

@Arch: okay you love this car, but you are repeating yourself now...

I like the supra and TS040, hope they will be fun

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

2. GTAce

GTAce Hardcore Simmer

@AC Support With the upgrade system from the game, will we be able to switch between the high and low drag variant of the TS040?

3. Vampire

Vampire Alien

Good for the Toyota fans I guess....interesting no GT-R. Probably the only Toymotor I would be interested in driving....

I can only assume in other economies that aren't flooded by cheap crappy jap imports that these cars would be more highly regarded?

I know in Australia that has an import tariff on jap imports that they are considered 'very good cars' (An example - proud boy-racer with his AU$40,000 Subaru in Australia thinks he is hot sh!t...same car is NZ$10,000 junk in NZ...lolol)

4. Ummm.....GT-R is a Nissan, not a Toyota.....and is already confirmed to be in AC.

Simos, beiacos_gr, Shaddix and 2 others like this.
  5. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Nice work kunos. I wish you guys the best!

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I remember seeing this car watching some japanese gt racing on yt.

I hate the road prius and was shocked when this thing was beating the gtr's. But still would be nice to spice up the gt fields a bit more.

Gprobby likes this.
  7. Vampire

Vampire Alien

Haha sorry my bad, I meant Toymotor generically as in only japanese import car I would be interested driving (all the same to me)...and cheers yea I hadn't seen Godzilla mentioned as being included in AC already

8. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley Racer

I have officially seen everything. Never thought they could make that box actually look badass. I am really looking for the Supra, thanks for adding it Kunos.

PS. That asian chick is so godd**n cute. My yellow fever doesn't help.

9. dauntless

dauntless Alien

What is so shocking about it? Just because it is called prius doesn't mean it has anything to do with the prius road car except the name. Calling that thing prius is pure marketing trick. A race car is something delicious. Prius tastes like toilet paper. I mean they could call it sheep race car or toilet paper race car and it would probably be identical in performance as a race car.

Change the headlights, the emblem and it would be Ferrari F40. Or Bmw M5. Or Suzuki Liana.

I might post some pictures...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  10. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

Wait...how long have I been asleep? Is it Christmas already? Did I even wake up at all?? *Pinches self* :eek:

:DGreat job Kunos!! For me this is the most exciting announcement yet!:D

11. LeonSuetfeld

LeonSuetfeld Alien

I haven't read all the comments but note that the TS040 is an all wheel drive, so Kunos will have to implement proper support for that in the engine - might please some of the modders :)

12. HONDAHOLIC

HONDAHOLIC Gamer

13. It isn't all-wheel drive in the traditional sense of the term... however, Kunos will be surely implementing/modeling its supercapacitor system's charge and discharge properties, providing additional tools for modders :)

14. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Was it Toyota who got their differential braking setup banned during LeMans this past year? I am just imaging that it would be pretty awesome to use that in AC.
    ~Bailey

15. Daniel Beck

Daniel Beck Rookie

TS040!!! Could this mean that we´ll be seeing endurance racing(with driverchanges) in AC possibly?

16. LeonSuetfeld

LeonSuetfeld Alien

Not in the traditional sense, but since they will have to implement this even more complex AWD, whatever they do will most likely work for regular AWD as well ;-)

17. Turk

Turk Alien

I think after all the uproar surrounding pitstops Kunos will release something. Even if it's the most basic, minus visuals, pitstop. You could in a sense do pitstops in the game now, just drive to your pit and hit escape it's just there's no way of avoiding cheating without someone marshaling pitstops, so surely it wouldn't be that difficult to implement something very basic until they're ready to do something proper. I think kunos even hinted at doing something like this.

I wouldn't expect it to be a top priority though. I think it will happen but, at best I think it'll come with V1 if not slightly afterwards.

Daniel Beck likes this.
  18. Berry

Berry Alien

The probability of Kunos doing pitstops is very high, considering that any simulator that wants to take itself serious has pitstops.I'm glad they didn't just shove a ton of racing cars in this "announcement", I'd love some low-powered but very agile and pleasant to drive cars in AC, and while there are some, there's always room for more:D.

19. sasukeskapa

sasukeskapa Rookie

F*CK YES!!!!
    There will be a simulator with a proper Toyota Supra!!!!
    I wanted one for sooooo long :)
    Thank you Kunos, THANK YOU!!!! :)

Snarffu likes this.
  20. Elc0m

Elc0m Rookie

So excited to see AE86 in-game.
    Love you Kunos <3

Snarffu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.