1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. iViking

iViking Rookie

Out of gas?

2. joaopneves

joaopneves Rookie

My first video!

3. Euroracing8

Euroracing8 Racer

A lap with the BMW Z4 GT3 at Donington Park:

And here, a lap with the Enstone GP (Lotus E22) at Silverstone:

4. rauf00

rauf00 Simracer

Wow, so many good vids, Assetto becomes more and more popular. And has no doubt great reputation, cool.

Just a GT class race thru Snoopy's Ring with Vette ;)
    Full info ab setup under vid.
    08:40 replay

joaopneves likes this.
  5. joaopneves

joaopneves Rookie

6. Prostix85

Prostix85 Rookie

7. f1simgames

f1simgames Simracer

A lap @ Mugello driving McLaren MP4-12C.

8. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

9. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

SLS Trailer with the original music, before it was changed for obvious license reasons.

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

A run up the Transfagarasans pass in a 240r s3 while following AI I made for the track as a test to see how it drives.

11. Joshkerr

Joshkerr Alien

Lap on Longford_67 with 2014 Kutch 2000sl mod

http:--www.assettocorsa.net-forum-index.php?threads-2014-kutch-2000sl-release-v-0-7.13527-

rauf00 likes this.
  12. rauf00

rauf00 Simracer

Lovely Cobra at Old Hocke, this time i wear proper race gloves to drive this beast ;)

Torcano and Joshkerr like this.
  13. Joshkerr

Joshkerr Alien

my-little-pony-фэндомы-Fancy-Pants-Apple-Bloom-678729.jpg

rauf00 likes this.
  14. Rivvern

Rivvern Rookie

Having some fun with my friends. Swedish language.

rauf00 likes this.
  15. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

16. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Talk and Drive you say, well I raise you Talk and Drive while straddling the Shelby Cobra on Peyregrosse - Mandagout rally stage without falling into the valley.
    (Apologies for the slight profanity in a few bits, the track is too scary for me to handle and my sissy brain resorted to talking about different analogies of "divine excrement" rather than focus more and drive better). :p

rauf00 likes this.
  17. realracingriv

realracingriv Rookie

Some rally with the Lotus Evora at Shomaru Pass :cool:

Joshkerr likes this.
  18. Prostix85

Prostix85 Rookie