1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How many hours have you put into ac so far?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Midnightclub, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Midnightclub

Midnightclub Simracer

Just wondered how many hours some of you have put into playing the game since purchase?

Currently sat at 157 hours and purchased December last year.. way more than I thought?! Can't get enough of it though.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions How many hours per week do you run the Sim? Sep 7, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds any server with many different mods crashes on startup Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error - so many since v1.8+ - please HELP [faulty RAM module] Sep 27, 2022
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Incorrect power curves in many cars Dec 13, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Why to many Pit Stops 1hr race PS4 Sep 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface tyre set, how many laps? - suggestion Apr 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer How many times... Mar 15, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Seems like there are many simple fixes to improve the VR experience that Kunos could be making Mar 10, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FPS dropping with many players on a server Feb 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Mandatory Stop does work with one player on a server - but not with many. Why? Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Physics How many laps in a tyre set? Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Wanted: As many drivers as possible to stress our dedi Server tonight. Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Monza AI - Too many accidents Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swaps do not work - many bugs and issues Jul 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Rift S dropping frames, too many frames? Jun 23, 2019

3. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

733 since December though some of that was spent eating food.
    Probably about 5 minutes a day :D

4. Midnightclub

Midnightclub Simracer

Damn, and I thought I'd put in a lot of time! :D I don't feel so bad now haha.

Phil64 likes this.
  5. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

277, says Steam. And I've had breaks lasting a month more than once, I tend to play in clusters :)

7. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

Over 900, but more than half of that was just the game left running in the back ground or watching replays.

8. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

Recently hit 1k....... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TrenchcoatNinja and Phil64 like this.
  9. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Leaving just the launcher on gets registred as playtime by steam.

So a 1000+

silicijevadolina likes this.
  10. Turk

Turk Alien

292. I haven't been playing much for the last week or two, busted up my hand. I'll be back racing this weekend and practicing for the race tonight so might be 300 by next weekend.

11. 696 currently

12. 313 so far, not looking to stop accumulating anytime soon.

13. Spider

Spider Gamer

~60h according to steam.

14. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Racer

424 that's like 18 days non stop wow, do I have an addiction? thanks Kunos I'm gonna need therapy ;) But I guess its spaced over the last 12 months so its alright :)

15. Guys. Have you done anything else than AC after the December? ;D

I have "only" ~300 hours so far but my girlfriend thinks there's already 200 too much. :)

Been there since the 1st 15 minutes of Early Access.

16. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Holy Moly :eek: My steam profile says 174 hours:rolleyes:

17. plaid

plaid Alien

:D

I got 1336 hours, cause I often let the launcher on, cause I dont play much else and I set the PC in energy saving-mod instead of turning it off.
    No idea how much I played but probably just a part of that time I actually played, while currently I had to make peformancetesting most oft the time, cause stuttering and maybe systemissues.

BTW: I know why I stopped playing Arma 3. At midrange the game looks 10 years older and you can spot soldiers as easy as an pink elefant in a football-arena.

18. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

672 hours.. probably over 600 on track since half december.

19. Turk

Turk Alien

Well clearly she's wrong. :p

20. Steam says that I have notched up 82 hours to date, and I purchased the game about two months ago. That timespan includes three weeks when I didn't have a working PC, so it has kept me occupied :)

21. KevinM

KevinM Gamer

I've logged about 289 hours since January.
    I feel pretty good about my progress because before that I just did drifting.