1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Regarding the next update (possibly 0.23)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by wedge_one, Sep 7, 2014.

1. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

Hey there,

Any information regarding the next update, of when it'll be release and possible features list/fixes/updates?

I know they're working to update the graphics and sound engines, which takes time hence the longer gap between updates. But I hope 0.23 doesn't take that long even if it brings smaller improvements to the game.

The 0.21 patch felt a little broken to me, personally, and I'm really enjoying the 0.22 because it brought me back to the game.

Also I would like to thank Kunos for the post launch patch support. You guys were working and releasing fixes even on Sunday. That was awesome.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay A request to the devs regarding AI… May 24, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Question regarding legality of organizing paid-entry races and offering cash prizes in Assetto Corsa Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Suggestion regarding Mirrors Dec 23, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Question regarding joining a EU league while living in USA Jun 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Noob question regarding pit stop invalid Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions A question for windows 10 users regarding drive cloning. Apr 27, 2020
    Console Lounge Statement regarding my RSR laptimes Jan 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - regarding events Jan 6, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Having Issues Regarding Assetto Corsa Self-Hosted Dedicated Server Nov 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fuel consumption in general regarding calculated one Sep 23, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Question regarding body roll in cockpit view Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Question Regarding PC Rating Aug 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Questions Regarding Final Game Dec 20, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Feedback regarding the HUD - thanks for reading Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room So, what is the story regarding F2004 skinning limitations? Mar 5, 2018

3. alex72

alex72 Alien

No, there is no information about the next update. And yeah, Kunos is great at fixing things fast. :cool:

4. RuaOnze

RuaOnze Gamer

One suggestion, paving the exhaust area of the parabolic curve Monza.

Jeremy Stewart likes this.
  5. aaronkow

aaronkow Gamer

When are they releasing the laser-scanned Spa Francorchamp?:p:p:p:p:p Cant wait for it!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D:D:D

GothaR, Stepy and Jeremy Stewart like this.
  6. plaid

plaid Alien

Hope for Spa, too or Trento, the 458 or SLS. I can wait for 1.0, but would be nice to get some new content till its released. People dissapointed about no progress (ignoring everything besides content and new features) would be probably pleased (and silent) and the game stays in the news.

Anyway I would like to see how they present the release 1.0 and how many people will buy AC at this point and what impact project cars will have, besides I would like to try it out to see for myself if its on par with other sims or really as bad as some people claimed.
    Both games probably will appeal more to people, that didn't care for "HC-sims" till now, so the it will grow out more of its niche.
    Kinda interesting to see some movement, like the return of spacesims (even if its no new (Conflict) Freespace :( ) instead of more and more FPS's.

GothaR and Jeremy Stewart like this.
  7. They ruined that corner IRL and you want to reproduce that dumb decision on AC?

There is no safety issues here, so I suggest you to stay between the white lines.

8. TCLF

TCLF Alien

You forgot to add "IMO".

Jeremy Stewart, Alexims and HellzWind like this.
  9. This is what I call redundancy, if i'm the one who's saying, not paraphrasing or using quotes, of course it's IMO.

10. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Nope, and I don't expect they will until either later this week or perhaps not at all...I suspect the reason they gave us the Merc in advance is because they are planning even more advanced updates that will take even more time...so don't count on the two-week thing in the future.

11. (removed)

(removed) Guest

Flags, pitstops, cheat prevention and fix the error 69 bull**** would be my move if I were in charge of dev. But im not, so hey ho.

razmatazz and earlyapex like this.
  12. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

The only Info we have^^
    I guess 1-2 month waiting should be realistic since Release of V0.22.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  13. TCLF

TCLF Alien

"the use of words or data that could be omitted without loss of meaning or function"

"IMO" or "In My Opinion" has the function to let others know it's an opinion. Without it you bring it as a fact and thus is "IMO" or "In My Opinion" not a redundant word.

But, whatever you want. Trying to apply correct English on the internet is an endless job anyway.

14. The only fact about that subject is that they paved the run-off area, anything else is a matter of opinion. I thought it was clear enough.

When I say something as a fact, it is followed by supporting evidence and source.

As you can see i'm not a native english speaker, so there you go.

15. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

The team is probably laughing reading this thread at how we're now parsing their use of verbs...:D

16. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

please use PM for personal issues.

No news regarding next patch.

Dann, strawman, Qwaribo and 3 others like this.
  17. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Thanks, Si3v :)

18. please give us Nurburgring Sprint not with the F1 chicane :) so we have 3 layouts,

19. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Agree :)

20. plaid

plaid Alien

How is the one called that includes the full circuit with the castrol S instead of the mercedes arena? I would dig that. I dont know how it feels with TrackIR or OculusR (while RHM-mod), but besides the looow speed at the last double turn, I hate how I kinda lose orientation in it.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  21. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

Don't hope for SPA, it will come with 1.0. There are things I would hope for, but realistically, it's going to be big fixes, optimalization, etc.