1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sele81

Sele81 Gamer

That was my point too but I would not want to be that raw here in a fanboy (I am a fanboy of this game too but not everything is love and sunshine) forum :D

Cars and tracks can always be implemented. I wish they would work more on the game itself than on licenses/cars/tracks. In the last 2-3 months we got 2 main patches. What happened to the "every 2 weeks patch" plans? Today I also don´t see a patch coming.

Dave Robilliard likes this.
  2. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Read the forums more often and you kinda know what has changed and what the plan is.
    The licensing department doesn't work on the game itself you know. They've also hired URD (a modding group!!) to make the Official licensed Corvette C7.R (and maybe some other cars?) for them so that actually means they're working on the core game itself with other people?
    People, these days, are way too narrow minded and simply don't look with a wider view to the stuff that happens. Hell, I do the same thing also from time to time and it's stupid to do so..
    Now, they've kept the bi-weekly updates for quite a long time, but it simply wasn't manageable for them to do anymore. Instead of that, they're releasing bigger patches/updates but spread over a longer period of time. And it's understandable because the things they've got to fix/make probably are a lot harder than the stuff in the beginning.

Dookie likes this.
  3. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

How do you know "they've also hired URD (a modding group!!) to make the Official licensed Corvette C7.R" ? Google doesn't seem to know either.

irfan.pratama likes this.
  4. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

5. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

URD has posted on their own FB page that they're working on it ;)
    Link to their fb page: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedRacingDesign?fref=ts

Bailey and Sele81 like this.
  6. Felipe

Felipe Rookie

Awesome news! I hope you guys get more and more car licences!!

But, what about the Trento Bondone hillclimb? It's going to happen?

Thanks for the awesome work guys!

7. Geniustimer

Geniustimer Rookie

It's fantastic. I hope the AE86 will have a Gr.A stage for some battles with the GT86. I can't wait for it!

8. Badspencer

Badspencer Rookie

No Prius ???? :(

Tmanning47 likes this.
  9. guilhermerx7

guilhermerx7 Rookie

I started watching Initial D a few weeks ago because of this thread hahha. Now I want to drive a Hachi-Roku.:)

finepot likes this.
  10. finepot

finepot Racer

hehe I started rewatching it :D I think this is like my 4th time :p

11. Geniustimer

Geniustimer Rookie

Never is late for rewatch Initial D. My hype for this DLC is bigger than before rewatch Initial D. I can't wait for it...

12. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Great news guys and fantastic choice of cars! Supra and the hachiroku- I couldnt believe it when I read it :) Great stuff, Kunos!! :)

13. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

The Toyota LMP 1 will be a great multi-class racing addition.

Perhaps sometime in the future we can add the LFA Nurburgring edition to AC? It would be great to have that screaming v10 in AC.

dj.spark likes this.
  14. Papanowel

Papanowel Rookie

Nice to see the TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID, I hope the dev will add more of this kind of car in the future.

15. hawkenfox

hawkenfox Rookie

Tot I read Nissan's GTR is due in September 2014 on DLC ... or was it a typo error?

Infectonator and irfan.pratama like this.
  16. Infectonator

Infectonator Racer

Well. We are past setember now. No GTR and no Laser Scaned Nordschleife :(

17. yusupov

yusupov Alien

the last time i recall anyone (from kunos) saying anything like this was when 1.0 was scheduled for april 2014.

we know theyre working on dream pack content & have been for awhile so hopefully it won't be long after 1.0 (which by now i think we can say should easily make this fall) that its released.

18. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Don't give up hope! We have a few more hours!
    Keep calm and Snoopy on (for now)!
    ~Bailey

1karl1, marlo0081 and A.r.e.s. like this.
  19. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

Having told us of 40 extra licences in the last few months, surely you can forgive a few days slip.. have faith gentlemen :D

Simos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.