1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ac forums , request !

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chargingcar, Sep 17, 2014.

1. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Hi
    short and simple ,
    please change the threads from 1-20 , to 1-40 threads per page ,
    theres simply to many users and nothing is getting utilised by the community :)

Snjper likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room There should be a FAQ about how to get privileges for posting in the forums that one want Mar 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PC Forums Mar 2, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Please let me ask in the other forumsssss Dec 8, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Watched Forums Mar 23, 2021
    Console Lounge Moderator - Need ACC console forums Jun 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to Use the Forums? - Read Before Posting! - USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    News and Announcements How to Use the Support Forums and Report Issues Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017
    Suggestions can not enter thread forums Nov 20, 2016

3. Blame

Blame Alien

There should be an option where only selected people would be able to comment, to avoid annoying people spamming the thread.

chargingcar likes this.
  4. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

I wish I would have not asked for my thread closing , there should be a load more options for the OP of threads to ban people ect ,. but the staff are no longer moderating nothing , and the thread options are jurassic o_O

5. Horus

Horus Alien

Some choices. One - work on finishing AC. Two - spend time on the forum. Come on guys it's a forum for posting bugs/issues/faults and ideas. No need to make it anything more, let's face it this forum will more than likely be binned once the early access is finished or just slowly closed down over time.

Good night guys.

Royraiden likes this.
  6. Snjper

Snjper Hardcore Simmer

My vote is on more sub forums... but yes more threads per-page option would be nice.

Quick and dirty - not well thought out but you get the idea...

- Programming
    - - Released Apps
    - - - Separate Python / Shared Mem?
    - - Dev Help - chat
    - - - Separate Python / Shared Mem?

- Car modding
    - - Released cars
    - - Modeling help / chat
    - - Physics
    - - - Separate Car / Tire?
    - - Skins
    - - - Car skins
    - - - other skins (suits and stuff)

- Tracks
    - - Released....
    - - help...

edit: somewhat late now but I wish AC would have taken charge and hosted our content instead of RaceDepartment - No offense to RD -
    That said RD also needs to adds more sub-forums for AC.. Its amazing that AC has over 1000 items!
    Theres always hope for Steam Workshop...... PLEASE!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  7. dauntless

dauntless Alien

Imho it could be a good idea to separate skin and models into separate sub forums.

Matty28 likes this.
  8. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

Is it that difficult to split by just clicking the skins button? Really?

9. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

But this is a support forum.. Not an official release forum.

10. dauntless

dauntless Alien

No it is not difficult, really. But lots of people use all those tags differently. Some use the released tag for skins and some use it for car models. So just pressing the buttons doesn't work.

The tags are really nice idea but it doesn't really work if skins and models share the same subforum. Now when you look at the modding sub forums we have a a subforum for sounds. And while I think sounds definitely deserve their own subforum we also need to understand that the sound subforum probably gets something like 1/10th of clicks/visitors/posts as the car model subforum. There is imho just too much going on at the current car model/skins subforum because it takes less than a day for a thread to drop from 1st page to 4th page. That alone tells me there is room for finetuning.

Imho it would make things better if skins had its own subforum too. Lots of people who make skins don't make models so from that pov separate subforums also make sense. So dividing the "3D car models and skins modding" into "skins and textures modding" and "car modding" would simply improve things.