1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kro

kro Simracer

URD is building PAYWARE vett for AC not working FOR AC .. Gezzz the inet these days!! Haha
    Unless I missed something , lol
    The rf2 URD mods are top notch and are some of the best driving/feeling cars in rf2 , the AC versions have a slightly deferent feel but almost limited in comparison but enough off topic stuff ....
    Adding Toyota to the line up is a great move thank you to the marketing team or who ever put that deal together . This will give us some more awesome cars to race with ! I hope we can get some type of endurance racing with AC the Toyota proto's are cutting edge and will add a lot to the AC experience ..

2. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

As I've linked and said before, URD IS making the C7.R for Kunos. You can see it on their FB Profile.
    https://www.facebook.com/UnitedRacingDesign/posts/584073971721781
    The payware mod they're making includes the Aston, BMW, Ferrari, Porsche & Viper. (2013 models)
    The C6.R (also a 2013 model) is free for everyone to download and use.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  3. kro

kro Simracer

Interesting ..
    Yes, I have both mods! For AC and for rf2 plus the DTM T5 as well . I'll have to have a chat with Ales and see what's up ! Love ther work in rf2

4. Papanowel

Papanowel Rookie

The C7R is lovely, they are making an awesome work!

5. Geniustimer

Geniustimer Rookie

I hope the new release has Nordschleife circuit... I can't wait for it

6. rfneves

rfneves Racer

You'll have to pay for it.... It will be part of the dream pack....

7. Geniustimer

Geniustimer Rookie

I don't care. It'll have a lot of new content. It's fine. I'm back from iRacing and I have to pay for new circuits. Pay this DLC is very cheap in comparative. I say again... "I can't wait for it" :D

Mogster likes this.
  8. rfneves

rfneves Racer

Join the club then ;)

Let's wait for the final release of the game, maybe then we'll have a date for the dream pack

Mogster and A.r.e.s. like this.
  9. Blame

Blame Alien

Why have people gone so off-topic in this thread? Its about Kunos' License with Toyota not URD.

10. victor86

victor86 Racer

I'm surprised these kind of topics are not locked immediately. This turns into request thread too quickly.

11. Never heard of the GT-86 but I looked it up on google and looks like a sexy car.

12. rainey06au

rainey06au Hardcore Simmer

Here's hoping for a ST185 GT-Four Celica! Carlos Sainz (RC) edition, or the GrpA as it is known in Australia. Pretty please Kunos! :D

StudeBakerAE86 likes this.
  13. RevZ

RevZ Rookie

I really REALLY hope they'll at least consider to add (Drift King) Keiichi Tsuchiya's privately owned TRD/Tec ART's tuned AE86 Trueno GTV as one of the ingame tuning options; it would honour him as well as his immensely balanced car. I am willing to bet my nuts on the fact that he would allow Kunos to obtain all kinds of data they need about the car! It's pretty much the best-handling street AE86 on the entire planet still on street tires, by far. Toyota should easily be able to get Kunos in touch with Tsuchiya about this, as he's still got ties with them.

Other than that, the info and all geometric data for the TRD N2 AE86 Levin race car is also available straight from TRD, which they should be able to obtain through Toyota as well. I hope Kunos will really put the effort in this to make the car worth its status in racing and not just as a fancy paperweight! ;)

I am of course also really excited about a Toyota LMP car coming to the sim! Going to try to raise it up a bit and will lap the Nords with it, eventually. Har har har!

StudeBakerAE86 and Magun like this.
  14. alexcrete82

alexcrete82 Rookie

Not too sure mr.Tsucshiya work whit Polyphoni if I remember. So I wouĺd not be surprise that he cant work with any other game producer. but this is only if I am right

15. RevZ

RevZ Rookie

He never had a contract with them, as it is not a licensed car by him. It's just his own car. Mind you, the car has been completely restored after Polyphony had their hads on the data, because it hadn't been restored in almost eight years. It's a much, much better car now and he's finally content with it, especially with the new engine block that Tec-Art's built his 20-valve head onto :)

16. alexcrete82

alexcrete82 Rookie

well thats a good new because Id like to see his car in AC too

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  17. basirius

basirius Rookie

Can't wait for these new toys. Keep it coming folks.

18. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Now Sarthe is a MUST.

@Marco, after the release of 1.0 RC, take the family on a trip to France to unwind...and bring along the AC team to laser-scan Circuit de la Sarthe! :p:D:cool:

Ludo66X and Jason Madigan like this.
  19. erikdej

erikdej Rookie

20. Polishe Tuurd

Polishe Tuurd Rookie

Toyota 2000 gt would b nice too

StudeBakerAE86 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.