1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto & simxperience motion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Rayrush, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Rayrush

Rayrush Gamer

Hi can anyone confirm that simxperience motion actuators and software work with Assetto? I have sent them emails but with no reply.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Jim Michels

Jim Michels Racer

My GS-4 motion is working with AC.

4. Rayrush

Rayrush Gamer

Thanks but interested in simxperience as i already have frame

5. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

Rayrush, it all comes from the telemetry provided to the simexperience commander.

The new simcommander V4 which is in beta is doing awesome simvibe for me so obviously it can get the tele,eyry from AC. It should not have any problems driving whatever it supports, i.e. simvibe, gs4, actuators etc.

6. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

I'm having a real nightmare with Simxperience - my advice is just don't bother. I've had huge problems with them (ordered in August & still not sorted) - finally received a replacement power unit yesterday after weeks of waiting (original one was dead on arrival) & this is what happened to one of their brand new actuators in seconds;

[​IMG]

How dangerous is that? Potentially fatal I would say. They really don't give a sh*t either - never known a company like it. I will do a full review of the whole incident when it's finished.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  7. Fahim

Fahim Racer

Your lucky it didn't burn your house down. I'm sure they do give a crap. Their probably in shock too

8. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

It'll take them a week to reply & then they'll just say send it back........no chance of an apology either. It's been a depressing couple of months thanks to them.

9. Rayrush

Rayrush Gamer

to be honest their frustrating to deal with. I have sent them emails, Facebook message etc with no reply at all. How long did they take to ship after purchase and did they reply to your emails quickly ?

10. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

It was about 2 weeks for the first delivery - which had a missing actuator :eek: & every part had some physical damage, the seat base wasn't straight either due to poor welding. It then took them 10 days to even ship the missing actuator, then I discover that the electrics are dead (I'm thinking maybe the bad actuator killed the control box) & then it takes over 2 weeks to get a replacement after sending it back which came yesterday & you can see what happened when I tried to use it :eek:. I can't get on their forum to get Simcommander 4 (think they blocked me). I would say I get a reply every 6 emails & usually only when I show a bit more frustration.

From what I understand AC works fine with Simcommander 4/motion sim. Maybe one day I'll actually find out myself:D

11. Rayrush

Rayrush Gamer

Ok, Hope you get it sorted!!!

12. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

They replied today - not even a hint of an apology about the melted wire:mad: just confirming where to send it. Unreal.

13. SimMan

SimMan Racer

I've never had a problem with them,
    are you sure that cable didn't snag in something as you were setting up/testing
    their stuff has arrived to me all sealed and sparkling new

in any case those cables look undamaged -it's just the outer protection net, heat shrink it would be best ( & simple ) & look much better than electrical tape, either way it's a very easy fix

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  14. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

You obviously got lucky with them or I just got unlucky - There's nothing unlucky about their attitude though, it's disgraceful considering their mistakes.

15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

If he buy something and its broken there is no reason that he is supposed to repair it himself. Even if it would be a lot smoother and would have it up and running faster.

DeM69 likes this.
  16. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Wow, ive heard some horror stories about bernie, but this one ranks right up there with the best of em.

FYI Simtools and DIY is still only a click away. ;)

http://www.xsimulator.net/community/

DeM69 likes this.