1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.0.9 released - "modders, update your work please"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by V8_KB, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Think I`ll hold fire on this update until its sorted !....

2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

A man can dream......

TheBestBeast likes this.
  3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

ah right, the update indeed changes warnings as errors to 1. :/

5. AngeloMertel

AngeloMertel Racer

after a 10 lap race, i have 230.000 lines in log.txt (stock cars&track), doesn't this have a hit in performance...how to deactivate logging ?!

6. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Just did some extensive testing with the game modes with my below settings...fps rates are GOOD. A little more undulating than before, but GOOD. Replay finally has more than 60, in cockpit has 90+ consistently with dips into 78 at graphically involved sections of tracks. Game feels a little smoother, too.

Pete67 likes this.
  7. Epocx

Epocx Alien

hehe, the error thing has been hotfixed :D

8. Louizf

Louizf Racer

I think there's a bug with the rev. leds on the 458 gt2. They are flashing earlier than expected, so basically it keeps flashing all the time when pushing the car.

9. SocketSeven

SocketSeven Racer

How can you tell? I don't see a steam update or changelog.txt in my records.

I have seemed to have gotten things running again with post processing, but it still seems sketchy, and I sometimes get graphic corruption on one monitor when the scene loads, causing me to have to close out of the race and restart it. It is however, delivering solid framerates, and I dare not touch it.

I'm not convinced there isn't still something going on, but I can't pin it down enough for a bug report apparently.

10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

i had a small update after the 1.0.9
    cant tell if the file date was different because i fixed it before.

11. DevonK

DevonK Racer

Not to beat a dead horse here, but to repeat: on a number of occasions in the last few months updates were not shown in the changelog accessible in the AC menu, even a few days after the update...

12. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

dead horse.jpg

13. LOL at this thread.

From Twitter:
    Luca Sodano ‏@Luca_Sodano
    A midnight hotfix for #AssettoCorsa has just been released. It sets warning_as_errors=0 in assetto_corsa.ini so the mods should work again.

14. McNappa

McNappa Simracer

Change gears on second flash of dash led . It's worth 2 secs a lap on spa ;)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  15. Louizf

Louizf Racer

You mean, change gear earlier? Im changing gears at the correct time.The problem is that they are flashing much earlier than it should so its a bit distracting. I think its a bug.

16. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

Its not a bug, the led lights give the right signal. It has to do with the power band of the Ferrari engine.
    In some cars its better to shift early to keep the engine in the optimum power band, the Ferrari being a good example.
    Just try it, it will improve your lap time.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  17. Louizf

Louizf Racer

Well maybe I'm typing the wrong words. What is wrong are the led light on the virtual wheel. It wasn't like this before. The led's on G27 and on the GUI are correct.
    I have the impression that this has nothing to do with power band, since If I shift according to the leds on the virtual wheel, the car go slower.

It may be my memory tricking me, but 2 weeks ago, the leds on the virtual wheel were flashing at the same time as the G27 ones and on the GUI.

If you think it's correct ok, I just saying so Kunos can take a look at it.:)

18. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

The led on your G27 and and the GUI flash when Engine reach the max rpm, Virtual wheel flash when its the right time to shift for optium power band and that is not at max rpm.
    Virtual wheel is correct. Kunos made it this way.;)

Nahkamarakatti and McNappa like this.
  19. Louizf

Louizf Racer

I now about power band, but even with this, I still think it was perfect before and now it's a bit early.
    If kunos projected it this way I understand.
    But really dude, whatever... no need of further discussing this.:)

20. Psit

Psit Alien

What about those like me who hide driver arms and wheel..... we have to guess when to shift?

Louizf and Hany like this.