1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MoTec Telemetry

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Peter Molnar, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Peter Molnar

Peter Molnar Simracer

Just for curiosity. Is there any plan to support MoTec telemery software for Assetto Corsa? It would be a great help for online racing in the future. rFactor and Simbin users has great advantage on those who not using MoTec because it's a very-very helpful program to understand the cars more and create intense realism feeling. I would be pleased if we could have this feature.

JocoG likes this.

2. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

You can already use AIM race studio software to import the telemetry output from AC. Pretty much the same thing as MoTec

http://www.aimsports.com/products/race-studio/downloads.html

Telemetry is dumped in the documents/assetto corsa/aim folder after each session

Peter Molnar and ov1diu like this.
  3. Peter Molnar

Peter Molnar Simracer

Thank's for it! I never ever heard about this. But the MoTec does real time telemetry which is a bit more useful. Anyway this is great help for a time being.

4. Peter Molnar

Peter Molnar Simracer

I have got the AIM but, I can't import AC files into. I've found the option for netKar files but, it is not nK. Any suggestion?

5. Iroiroiro

Iroiroiro Racer

6. i've been looking at race studio and it seems to be a really good package,
    but overall i think motec still wins the battle, in practically almost any
    area.

i would pay for a converter, if possible, like Mu does from iracing IBT
    format to motec i2 format.

7. Simon Friis

Simon Friis Rookie

I cannot get any usefull info out of racestudio. The AC telemetry loads up fine, but i'm just too noobish to get anything out of the data.
    Is there any other way, for now, to see your ride height, suspension, tires etc..?
    Hope it will be possible to use Motec sometime...:)

8. i tried race studio last night and it's not even close to what
    motec offers... i wonder if the NKF format used by assetto
    corsa is open so we can implement a conversion app.

9. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

10. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

BTW, used AIM Race Studio analysis a lot when karting - it is very good.

11. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

You'll find no games will support MoTeC live telemetry output, rather it is a post session data analysis tool in the more conventional sense.

12. Peter Molnar

Peter Molnar Simracer

Yes, I meant post session kind. But I like the way as GTR works. As you drive the MoTeC saves the data straight away. In AC there is no support to save more than one session's data. So after every run I have to quit and save the telemtric file, than start again over and over. Or I do something wrong?