1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Help - drift settings for logitech g27

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by FONS, Nov 22, 2014.

1. FONS

FONS Gamer

I am going mad, i can't find settings for the G27 for drifting in AC out there, and don't get it touching by my own, so i feel forced to create a thread requesting some help.

When i turn the stabilty control off, yes i know the wheel will start to spin like crazy, it is normal, but i can't manage to control it and the counterrotations since i think the wheel is insanely stiff. This are my actual drift settings, Just touched the "Force Gain" and the "Slip effects" in AC from 75% to 60% and from 35% to 15% respectively, from the settings i use to race and the one that always liked for racing...

Hope any G27 Drifter out there can help me, and i want to state that i want settings for stability control off, because with it enabled yes i can drift, but it doesn't flow as if i have it turned off since the car always tries to straighten up... Thanks in advance.

Logitech Profiler Settings:
    [​IMG]

AC in-game settings:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel drifting settings Jul 1, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Simucube OSW Drift Settings Ferrari 812 Jun 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Drifting with controller settings Jan 5, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TMX drift settings? Jun 6, 2018
    Console Lounge G920 Drift Settings? Jun 22, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions OSW MMOs Drift Settings?? Feb 26, 2017
    Console Lounge I need pad settings for drifting Feb 15, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TMX Pro Drifting Settings? Jan 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Drift car settings Nov 4, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions fanatec CSW v2 FFB drifting settings Sep 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room help with drift settings Apr 4, 2014
    Chit Chat Room DFGT/DFP Drifters, share your settings and tips! Jan 4, 2014
    Screens & Videos Initial D Themed | Lan Evo 3 Drifts Down Irohazaka Downhill Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Physics [1.9] 4 wheel drifts have no FFB Apr 23, 2023
    Screens & Videos Drifting Bmw e46 M3 Downhill May 21, 2022

3. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

I've almost the same settings and drifting goes pretty well.

Maybe it's the car setup?

4. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Remove damping, road and slip effects, kerb shouldn't need to he that high on g27, I think I have mine on 5

5. FONS

FONS Gamer

The car i am using to learn is the M3 E30 drift version, with the default drift setup but with Street90's tyres. But as i see people drifting pretty well with that setup and G27 i think it is might be because of the wheel settings... don't know...

Thanks, will try that and see how it goes... what about the AC FFB Gain?

6. Vital-Blurs

Vital-Blurs Gamer

But how much stability control were you using?....it goes from 1-100%. I find about 30% makes it easy to drift without the stability control trying to correct the car too much.

7. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

I'm using 78% gain, no stability control but I hear some is useful for learning

8. reerac

reerac Gamer

Try setting the center spring strengh to around 10-15 %. I was using almost the same settings as you are with my G25 and did find it very hard to drift, mainly because the wheel did not want to turn itself when initiating a drift, which made it difficult to know where the front wheels should be at. Since I activated the centering spring in Logitech Profiler that changed dramatically - now I just throw any car into a turn and when the back steps out I can let the wheel countersteer on it's own - just like a real car will do.

9. that video i made has some pretty good settings for drifting,not too good for racing tho.Just set the sliders in the windows settings to 100,150 will shake the wheel like crazy.

10. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

I'm using pretty much similar settings than you. I just move the "damping" slider to 0 from car specific FFB setup. With damping on the wheel is too slow to rotate and sometimes even damping off I have to help the wheel rotate faster by giving it more speed.

11. FONS

FONS Gamer

Yeah i saw your video, but since i feel the wheel so hard with 100% - 0% - 0% in the logitech profiler, i didn't tested it... i have to give a try to all yor suggestions when i have a moment because i am a bit stressed with an exam this weekend. Thank you all.

I have learned with 50% because i simply didn't know that i had that enabled. Yesterday i set that to 25% and felt very uncomfortable... but i didn't sept much more than 45 minutes training... will continue during this week.

This sound very interesting, will give it a try for sure. Thanks dude

I forgot i could touch that in the pits, thank you dude it will be usefull.