1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The Real Driving Simulator | Fan Trailer

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Er Mejo, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Er Mejo

Er Mejo Racer

After two weeks of hard work, finally I gave birth to what I had in mind for a while '... a Fan Trailer on Assetto Corsa which contains all the magnificence of this extraordinary simulator. I hope you will appreciate!

----

Dopo due settimane di fatica, ho partorito finalmente ciò che avevo in mente da un po'... un Fan Trailer su Assetto Corsa che racchiude tutta la magnificenza di questo straordinario simulatore. Spero apprezzerete !

Anuj, BATINA74, JoeMoore and 15 others like this.
  2. I really think that you should start changing your nickname...Er Mejo sound a little bit hard (let me use an italian word....you are very "sborone") especially now that you dont' have the ball to play with.... :D
    after that I'll watch the video...I'm sure you did a great job as usual but 2 weeks for a 3 mins video...come on I was expecting a 15-20 minuts short movie.... :p:p:p

Bella Pietro....un abbraccio !!!!!

3. Er Mejo

Er Mejo Racer

Make a montage like this takes a long time, 3 minute video seem few for those who watch, but every jump, every shot must be recorded, mounted and designed to be synchronized with the audio. Align all without smudging and especially as you thought it is a very complex job that can really understand only those who have to deal with this type of work! Then let's also that I'm kind of slow, and the picture is complete lol

For the nickname you are absolutely right, unfortunately the choices made in the past you pay: asd: By now everyone knows me on the web with this nickname for almost 10 years, would not change it so much sense, it would be how to change the skin.....

In any case, thank you very much and sorry for my bad English :p

---

Fare un montaggio di questo tipo richiede molto tempo, 3 minuti di video sembrano pochi per chi lo guarda, ma ogni stacco, ogni ripresa deve essere registrata, montata e pensata per essere sincronizzata con l'audio. Far coincidere tutto senza sbavature e sopratutto come lo avevi pensato è un lavoro molto complesso, che può realmente comprendere solo chi ci ha a che fare con questo tipo di lavori ! Poi mettiamoci anche che io sono sono lento di natura, ed il quadro è completo lol

Per il nickname hai assolutamente ragione, purtroppo le scelte fatte in passato si pagano :asd: Oramai sul web mi conoscono tutti con questo nickname da quasi 10 anni, cambiarlo non avrebbe tanto senso, sarebbe come cambiare pelle....

In ogni caso grazie mille e scusate il mio pessimo inglese :p

Anuj likes this.
  4. Great explanation Pietro....I have to be fair with you....I watched the video even if you did not change your nickname...and you really made a great great work...I think that video making is one of the most difficult work to understand and you really need to put all your passion and efforts into it to make videos like this...

[OT] Did you buy FIFA 14 ??? :p:p:p[/OT]

5. Er Mejo

Er Mejo Racer

lol, i understand now that you're bobolix :D

But yes, pc [/OT]

Roberto Busatto likes this.
  6. Jenzen

Jenzen Gamer

nice work there...

7. One word: "Impressive" :D

8. Pinor

Pinor Racer

still really compliments, 3 minutes that exude passion :) great job!

ancora complimenti davvero, 3 minuti che trasudano passione:) ottimo lavoro!

Ciao Pietroooooo!!!

9. lupo7530

lupo7530 Racer

Great video :D really compliments;)

10. Youz36

Youz36 Gamer

Extra video ! How did you do for Onboard and Out séquences with external sounds and pilote !?

11. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Nice video! A little bit sad you can see some jaggies....I have eliminated them in my game with various settings, but apart from that, perfect!
    Hope you don't mind me sharing it on facebook?

12. Juutas

Juutas Racer

That... was.. beautiful! Especially that old Lotus part... oh my god! Gotta go play asap! :p

13. Er Mejo

Er Mejo Racer

I just synced the audio of the video with the actual game, finding the exact point of connection.

Of course !

For jaggies how you solved?

14. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

16xAFm 4xAA, 2xFXAA. Using Nvidia Inspector, Sparse Grid Supersampling x2 (this is what really does it).

15. Youz36

Youz36 Gamer

Ok but for example at 1:15 we can see an internal view in The Abarth. How did you do for positionning The cam ?

16. Er Mejo

Er Mejo Racer

Thanks for the reply.. but i have the amd card (7970) and "spars grid supersampling" is not present in the Amd CCC.

Edit file camera_onboard_free.ini ( Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg) and add value to 0 to "SPHERICAL_COORDS" and save.

In game press F5 (free cam) and move the view with alt+wasd

Youz36 likes this.
  17. Buggi

Buggi Racer

Very Very nice ...in the amd CCC selected supersampling AA metood

18. Buggi

Buggi Racer

CCC is present in the supersampling as a method of sampling
    Very nice vid

19. Youz36

Youz36 Gamer

Yes ! Thanks