1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anyone using a gtx 680 or 770 (4gb)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fahim, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Fahim

Fahim Racer

Anyone using a GTX 680 OR 770 (4GB) in a triple screen setup?
    Appreciate what scores your getting and what settings.

I've bought to water blocks which are interchangeable with the 680 and 770 as they are more or less the same card but might sell them as someone on tomhardware forum has told me a single 970 will beat 680/770SLI.

cheers

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Anyone using the Razer OSVR and AC? Apr 14, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Anyone using "Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming" or "Zotac Amp" graphics card ? Oct 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room anyone using ACTI - Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface? Aug 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room tfs3 by ivibe anyone using it Jun 19, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Anyone using the ricmotech load cell in their g27? Nov 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else using urd egt mod and having ai issues, cars crashing/retiring? Aug 22, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Anyone using "lince" motion software ? Dec 8, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Anyone who is using apps made pre-1.0 read this Oct 15, 2014
    General modding discussion Anyone using modo? Jul 15, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anyone using Tri-Fire with Assetto Corsa? Mar 31, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Trail braking - Anyone on pace using it ? Feb 28, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clear Calibration software logitech - anyone have this? Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022

3. GT1

GT1 Racer

My cards will hold their own with a 970 and walk away from a 780 or Titan in most games. I would expect a pair of 680s to really get up and leave a single 970 far behind, 770s too for that matter, in fact those two SLI set ups should walk past a 980.

nate likes this.
  4. Fahim

Fahim Racer

Wonder how they fair with triples. I can't see Kunos making another AC within 5 years so as long as I get setup right for this game.

5. I have a pair of 680 in sli with triple, while it's not a rocket it work ok, get around 80-120 FPS for spa in a quick race. for the game the setting is about medium

6. Fahim

Fahim Racer

you can't even max it out on sli. jese what resolution?

can't you set max frames to 60 and run 60hz. what hertz do you run?

7. no I can't max out, it drop in the 30-40 range
    6000x1080 (120 HZ) resolution with 2X AA, and enhance another 8X

I have that card (GTX 680) since 3 years, so at the end of this year, I will upgrade to a 980SLI or the newest one

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  8. Fahim

Fahim Racer

Is yours 4gb version btw?

9. no 2GB, 3 years ago it seems there is no 4GB version

10. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

I have the 4gb 770, and I cannot max everything on triples, with 3 screens. Reflections low, low cube maps, no AA at all, 8x antistropic, and medium DOF quality, everything else max. With over about 10 ai it bogs down.
    It can run, but not full on. I do need to reformat, it's been a while, and before the official 1.0, at least 2x AA and slightly higher settings were fine. Games like BF4 run perfectly fine, and generally, it's a fine card for the price, but the 9xx series is probably better option overall.

11. Fahim

Fahim Racer

What resolution and herts are you running. I am getting more performance out of my gtx480 sli lol than what you just listed. Mate somethings not right there. You doing the nvidea inspector profile trick. 0045

12. RC36

RC36 Rookie

I have 2 gtx 680 sli with triple screens and works great.

13. I'm on the fence about getting another gtx 770 2gb for SLI, or just upgrading to a newer/faster single card.
    Since Oculus Rift is on the horizon, I have no clue what would be the best option here, but google helps, plenty of tests and reviews to give information to form an educated guess.

14. 0045?

15. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I had a 680 2gb AC ran brilliant in triple screen . In the market for a GPU now myself and i'm looking at the R290 4gb as the best bang for buck card atm around that price range .

16. Fahim

Fahim Racer

sorry, too vague. ninspec.jpg

when I had problems getting both gpu's running at max capacity then used the above settings. Both of my cards are maxed out 99% when running. So I got more performance.

I've left it like this even after 1.0 update.

17. thx mate

yeah, I have use that trick too, I get more performance also

EDIT: in all fairness, if I remove the apps that I use, I can gain another 40 FPS, yes I have quite a few open (8 or somethings)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014