1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Here studying and unable to use these beauties!

[​IMG]

2. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

They are great pedals, hope you get to use them soon!

Leemstradamus likes this.
  3. Octane

Octane Simracer

Until I hit the jackpot I have built a new PVC stand. The one that I had for my Logi Momo wheel had a post up the middle and it was starting to aggravate me at times. I had to add a bungie strap to keep this one completely stable, but so far, so good. Just a little top heavy without it, but very stable now. I followed the lead here and added an extra shelf below the steering shelf to offset the gear shifter. There are no specs given in the video so my young son and I winged it. It was a fun project for the two of us and took one afternoon and evening. I used a recipro saw and a power drill to make things easier. The total cost was around $75 USD for materials. I have since added a keyboard tray. When it gets warmer outside we will paint it jet black (and work on better wire management). My son insist on getting an AC logo on there somewhere :)

Wifey restrictions don't currently permit a separate sim setup so I had to go with what I have as far as the screen setup. It is surprising comfortable with my desk chair setup to have the screen higher. Also waiting for my GTEye mod to arrive.

Afull.jpg

Bview.jpg

Cstand.jpg

Dside.jpg

Eacs 2015-01-19 15-36-07-37.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  4. 0weng

0weng Gamer

image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Leemstradamus

Awesome rig! I would say take your money and invest it in your rig instead of triple 1440p monitors. Triple 1080p is more than good enough and you may also want to jump ship to vr if it's good enough.

6. 0weng

0weng Gamer

The reason why i want 1440p is i dont want to go back on 1080p lol. And i might still play FPS if there is a good one in the future. Hihgh res is just a n i candy for me.. ( i like good looking graphics thats why i dont play in console anymore). What is VR by the way? Sorry new in sim racing

7. Leemstradamus

Vr is virtual reality like the oculus rift.

8. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

are you planning to add a 2nd 980 to run those ?

9. 0weng

0weng Gamer

Yes.. But i might buy it together with the monitors.. Not soon though cause with almost all of the games out there, this card can prettyuch run it in ultra even in 1440p res(except 3x 1440p).Before prior to buying sim racing game
    3 monitors set up for me in fps games in my opinion is not a big advantage thats why now im playing sim racing i am thinking of having 3 monitor set up. Sorry for bad english. 2nd language

10. 0weng

0weng Gamer

Oh ok lol thanks now i know. Im also considering of buying oculus instead of two more 1440p monitor. The problem though is,availability of the product here in Canada. O dont even know where to buy one lol.

11. Leemstradamus

I'm going to venture to say if you only have 1 980 your going to need 2 more not just 2 to push that many pixels. 7680 x 1440p @ 60fps minimum :eek:

12. 0weng

0weng Gamer

Maybe you are correct about that. That is why i am considering to buy oculus to the fact that it only cost half the price compare to 2 more monitor and a gtx980. Do you have oculus? I am asauming that video card will be rendering two monitors(what ever the oculus resolution is). Do you think 1 980 would be able to run this game in oculus?

13. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

I would SERIOUSLY do some more research and know what your talking about before thinkin dual/triple 980's, tripple 1440's and or Oculus.

14. Leemstradamus

@0weng, like @Nick Moxley was saying your going to have to continue doing research before making any final decisions about screens. I don't have an oculus rift, since I don't have the time to be a beta tester. I'm going to wait for the consumer release before I jump on board, but it looks impressive. You shouldn't have any problem running the dk2 worth a single 980 but if the consumer version goes to 1440p per eye out may not be enough. Again this is going off of trends, so don't hold me to it.

15. 0weng

0weng Gamer

Thanks for all the advice.. I guess the current version for oculus is 1080 x9** .
    And the above comment telling me to do more research about tripple screen, thanks man, i really approciate it.
    I will do that once i have enough cash to actually buy those stuff.. I just build this gaming pc 2 months ago( my old rig was dual gtx770 and sli is not really my liking too much issues with some of the games.) so once i recovered form all the expenses i spent to this rig then i will start to do more thorough research on what or what not to buy. Thanks guys

16. Leemstradamus

No problem, sli depends on the games but every personal rig I've built since 2007 except for one all ran sli. It's sort of my thing lol.

17. 0weng

0weng Gamer

All my previous sli that i've built in past years was smooth like butter except the last one it so frustrating and the game i play also contributes alot to this issues and younprobably know that bf4 is known for that issues lol,it is still one of the best game i have though.

18. Leemstradamus

Yeah, I totally skipped everything since the bad company series which I found fun. Just haven't had time to do much Haven't put much anytime in Rome II either. I just play AC whenever I get a chance and that has been cool. Actually has been saving me quite a bit of money lol!

19. EpicPosterGuy

EpicPosterGuy Simracer

A bit of update from my old setup , new desk/ikea table , wheel , button box and display
    P1220003.JPG
    P1220005.JPG

20. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

20$ tweak, including the wheel. And the beer :D

[​IMG]