1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

When will be historical Spa time?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Patcha, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Hi all,
    Can I ask if does anybody know when Kunos plans to realease historical Spa-Francorchamps?

I need something long and challenging enough to commit for, waiting for any news about Nordschleife (which, up to now, could even never come. :( ).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    TheDyingScotsman and Kristaps like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Historical Formula 3 challenge 2022 Mar 30, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Historical Racing League cmsracing.com , US/CAN friendly Time Sunday Nights (9pm US central time) Sep 8, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus 49 Historical Inconsistencies Apr 12, 2016
    3D car models Historical gloves Jul 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room How much alternative (historical?) tracks? Mar 27, 2014
    ACC General Discussions What's about all these Spam threads? Feb 13, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Stats not updating for the Spa-Francorchamps circuit. Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC User Interface HUD "rectangular area" not transparent in VR Mar 1, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New GT3 Spanish championship 2023 on ACC registration open Jan 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Porsches run out of fuel at Spa 60 minutes Jan 7, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I seem to be missing ks_spa!! Nov 14, 2022
    Physics Bugs & Issues Real speed for Spa and Porsche, also every other Track and Car Jul 30, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Shame on you Toni Vera. Low Fuel Motorsport race in Spa Francorchamps Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mercedes ai cannot rejoin after pitstop at Spa May 30, 2022

3. plaid

plaid Alien

I want historical Spa-Francorchamps, too.

If you want something long and challenging enough to commit send a request to Lexington Steele.

4. Jasper Reyns

Jasper Reyns Rookie

Spa-Francorchamps please!

5. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I miss 'Masta kink'

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  6. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

I still prefer laserscans from Kunos, thank you. ;)

7. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

I actually must confess I dunno old Spa-F., but this only makes me much more curious and eager to challenge it!

I made a search about Masta Kink: sounds insteresting... I wounder how long I'll take to face it in a good way! ;)

8. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

definitely not soon [tm]

9. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

good news then! That doesn't mean never :)

Memories of taking it as fast as possible with the Ferrari in GPL.... :)

Kristaps likes this.
  10. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Historical Spa-F. was already foreseen to be in 1.0 for sure.
    So "not soon" is just "not soon"... there is no positive point of view! :D
    Except the fact "not soon" mean salso "when will be ready, and not before", maybe. ;)

I hope it's still foreseen for an Early Access, and not exactly on 1.0 release... :confused:

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  11. plaid

plaid Alien

Cause the trouble with finding a new owner for the Nordschleife and the fact I drove it often, but never drove Spa historic, I actually would be happy to see H. Spa first.
    It would be something really special, which could make Assetto Corsa more unique, in comparsion to other sims.

Anyway, I dont know how many people share my preferences for long tracks (15-50) over shorter circuits (4-7).
    For me they are the real deal, next to long point to point tracks.

12. Si3v

Historic Spa will NOT be released with 1.0
    not even next after 1.0...

13. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

At least H. Spa-F. is already foreseen for the game.
    But no news about Nordschleife.

So, Plaid, it's pratically sure you'll have H. Spa-F. first.
    While is not sure at all we'll have a Nordschleife. :(

14. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Wait... I remember in FaceBook you wrote that, to apologize for delay of release, you would include Spa-F. in the first release.
    So it's just the current circuit? The historical will came later?

15. Si3v

16. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Ok, seems I misunderstood then.
    Maybe the news was only about it was a free bonus content, and not forcely in the 1.0...

Anyway what about Trento Bondone?

After that, Silverstone is the next longest, maybe I should content myself for now. :oops:

That "Germany circuit" looks like to be Nurburgring GP (that is the last curve and on the far left it seems to be link to Nordschleife).
    So, if I dont' mistake, at least seems you have licence for GP-Strecke... this makes me much more hopeful for Nordschleife. :)

17. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Much of the old Spa circuit is altered now through road "development" so I can't see how it can all be recreated using laserscan methods. I hope they find a way to fill in the missing parts as it is one of my favourite places.

There is plenty of youtube footage of what remains, this is my leisurely drive around from earlier this year.......