1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa - more than a racing simulator - unofficial trailer

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Nug, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Nug

Nug Gamer

I think I'll do a dream pack vid once that's out.

PAKFA and Qwaribo like this.
  2. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Extended version ;)

Nug likes this.
  3. Steve Hindon

Steve Hindon Hardcore Simmer

Nothing to laugh at here ... almost as good as an official release video ... top job !

Nug likes this.
  4. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

If you don't want something flashy, call it: Assetto Corsa 1.0.4 Unofficial Trailer. *(lose the mods part since the video has everything in it)
    If you want it to stand out a bit, call it: Assetto Corsa - More Than A Racing Simulator - Unofficial Trailer.

Make sure you change both the topic title and the video title on youtube.

Leemstradamus likes this.
  5. Nug

Nug Gamer

Thanks, name changed :)

PAKFA likes this.
  6. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

You forgot to change the name of the topic too.

On top of your original post there is a function called "Thread Tools", click "Edit Thread". ;)

7. Great vid!!!

Nug likes this.
  8. Wow, absolutely magnificent trailer!! Do change the title, it's such a professional edit and watching this vid makes me wanna start racing again and again. The camera movement is of epic choreography and the vibe really gets under your skin. Wonderful work, if you could zip into a file and upload it somewhere I can find it, this would become my intro video instantly.
    As an absolute amateur on this field of vid editing ( I use Windows Movie Maker) I have to admit to be a bit envious, but just maybe you'll have the time and will to watch one of my vids on my youtube channel? The one called Lake Louise is my personal best work but compared to this it's a piece of shiny junk if you ask me. If only Assetto Corsa existed in my young gaming years...now time isn't on my side anymore.

KEEP EDITING!!! BEST TRAILER VID EVER!!

Leemstradamus and Nug like this.
  9. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I have no idea why he only changed the video title, but not the topic's title...

10. nivadepi

nivadepi Racer

fantastic !

Nug likes this.
  11. Nug

Nug Gamer

Hey,

I didn't change the topic title because people may want to come back to it – if i change the name then they won't be able to find it or might think its been deleted.

12. Nug

Nug Gamer

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the good comments. I can give you some tips if you like, especially on how to achieve certain shots in Assetto Corsa. I will check out your vid too. I know what you mean about time being against you, me too! :p

Sunny Sky Speed likes this.
  13. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Anyone who has posted in this topic is subscribed to this thread with the "Watch Thread" function automatically. Even if you change the topic's title they will still get notifications about it under the new name. Besides if you give the topic's title as the video title it will be less confusing than it is now, plus new people will be interested in it.

Do as you wish, it's your topic.

Sunny Sky Speed and Nug like this.
  14. Nug

Nug Gamer

Hi,

Yes I know those who have posted will still get it, but they've already seen it. I see what you're saying about maybe being less confusing and getting new people interested. Topic changed! :)

PAKFA likes this.
  15. Very fine video - keep them coming :)

Nug likes this.
  16. One Word: EPIC !

Nug likes this.
  17. Nug

Nug Gamer

Thanks man!

18. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

This whole time leading up to the dream pack I've been thinking to myself how short and unsatisfying Kunos' videos were. I think I was looking for something like this one - it really is well done. Nice work!

Nug likes this.
  19. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

The DLC teaser is actually very good. It's a major improvement for Kunos on videos.

20. Nug

Nug Gamer

Yes, it's a great vid, some nice editing and effects going on too.