1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sad news (about clarkson)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by speeddrifter, Mar 10, 2015.

1. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

Epocx likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Some Sad News: Race2Play to Shut Down Next Month Nov 20, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel models not working since february 2022 - this is sad Oct 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting unplayable sad to say that, but... Jul 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How sad is.. Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit cam disadvantage in the rain Jun 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Sad... Sep 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room My sad daily routine Jan 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room ISRTV Exclusive - Wil ’‘Mayaman’’ Tosado’s Mind Blowing Porsche Simulator [with Assetto Corsa] Sep 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Sad day for motorsports. Jul 18, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What a sad day for us - ac going console Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Am i at a huge disadvantage with my fov? Apr 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Must watch video. it's sad but true!!! (shocking! interview with assetto corsa developer [original]) Mar 19, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes App SansaDigit Nov 26, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Kunos - Still no console server news? Dec 29, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some sort of news Oct 21, 2021

3. insomnia

insomnia Racer

Jesus, can't you choose an appropriate thread title? Everyone will think Kunos did the "SMS delay" kind of move to the DLC.

ravenarsenal, ZachRacer88 and Brenn10 like this.
  4. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Dream1979 likes this.
  5. Quffy

Quffy Alien

He's like the Charlie Sheen of UK... :cool:

GT1 and yusupov like this.
  6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i was very sad about this, clarkson is one of the reasons of top gears popularity is mainly due to that crazy honeybadger. I mean who the hell could replace him, i of course volunteer my body to replace him if he is perma banned from bbc.

7. speeddrifter

Sorry, did so ;).

insomnia likes this.
  8. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Bollocks!

apologies to anyone who might have been offended by that

fr13del and Dream1979 like this.
  9. pojkofd00m

pojkofd00m Gamer

Sad news indeed...

He's what makes top gear that good, being on the edge, massive sarcasm..

After more than 10 years on television I don't know how some can take his jokes seriously
    "January 2012 - Indian diplomats complained about a 90-minute India special in which a car fitted with a toilet in its boot is described by Clarkson as "perfect for India because everyone who comes here gets the trots." I mean beside being true for the majority of tourists there's nothing wrong with that, those diplomats must have lost their sense of humour...

Turk, fr13del and Dream1979 like this.
  10. Dream1979

Dream1979 Racer

Damn PC brigade an their long standing war on Clarkson

11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Yeah, and BBC will lift the ban after next sunday when they notice the ratings suddenly dropped with 90%
    It's the most watched show in the world, the BBC is really shooting themselves in their feet here.

SpriGgy, Fear, Qwaribo and 3 others like this.
  12. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

I thought he was dead:eek:

SpriGgy, alex72, Aqib and 3 others like this.
  13. blakescom

blakescom Racer

I hear there's a Q forming outside his home to offer contracts....top gear is not going away thats for sure lol

BBC bigwigs trying to put him in his box,,,,thats not gonna work with clarkson

PhenOm, Patrik Marek and speeddrifter like this.
  14. speeddrifter

I don't want anything bad happening to him but his health has clearly gone backwards in the recent years. He doesn't care lol.

15. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

That's about the only BBC program I watch. WTF am I paying a TV license for if he's gone!?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

16. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Fcuk, political correctness is a real pain in the a**.

Dream1979 likes this.
  17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

he can make his own TopGear, I think he is the main person that makes top gear what it was,

nobody wants to watch show about cars - well I don't ,
    I love Topgear for being about all the silly things around cars

I think that many TV stations would easily offer him a job , if this is really to be true

politically correct Top Gear won't be watched

btw. that's not saying that R. Hammond and J.May aren't important - they all are, it's the mix of the 3 that makes it work, but I think the Clarkson is the strongest one

18. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

Without Clarkson the BBC can wind up and stop charging a licence fee. I plug my sky box in only for this show.

bigbawmcgraw and Dream1979 like this.
  19. Epocx

Epocx Alien

They should let him do Top Gear again,

but also a 2 hour special documentary about racism, where he discusses the issue with experts.

i'm not sure if he is racists or just likes jokes and is a oldtimer.
    pretty sure he is the kind of guy that knows better.

GT1 and Turk like this.
  20. Captain W

Captain W Gamer

The professional complainers who do not watch Top Gear have wanted Clarkson out for years, if you do not like What you are watching, change channels, or go play Assetto Corsa, that's what I do when Downton Abbey comes on.

21. Top Gear is dead without the Clarkson/Hammond/May combination. I hope the BBC realise that. Someone mentioned Charlie Sheen further back in this thread. Well, look what happened to "Two and a half men" after he left.....