1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Any idea what time is the update released please???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ben Saunders, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Ben Saunders

Ben Saunders Rookie

As title.

Many thanks........

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Ideal Line Assist - it changes/updates color to late Jul 19, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Any idea about next Xbox update? Mar 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Idea for future update Jun 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Issue: wrong colors in ac after nvidea driver update Dec 24, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring Ideal Line Bug Jan 30, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Ideal line and autoblip on server Jul 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Any Ideas? Sep 17, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Stream Deck as a Button Box - Ideas Aug 29, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Ideal Racing Line Jul 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting "Fatal Error UE4 AC2" Absolutely no idea what i need to do or doing wrong? May 31, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Ghosting players - to manage bad drivers (Idea) Dec 8, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues "Opponents Visibility" *New Idea* Nov 8, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The ideal trajectory activates itself Aug 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Some ideas for the CP Servers Jul 18, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pre-Race Hud Idea Mar 3, 2020

3. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Gamer

Not convinced you'll get an accurate answer to this one Ben - we're all holding our breath for it! Can't be too far away I hope.

4. rhs

rhs Gamer

I also would like to know this; I have some free time to spend this evening...

5. Sakai

Sakai Simracer

Soon.

Ethan Dean and Cote Dazur like this.
  6. Ben Saunders

Ben Saunders Rookie

Okay, Any ideas what time the last updates where released....

1000 Thanks

7. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

If you go ingame you can see it on first page..last update was released 2 weeks ago at 14:58 in my time, they are late :D

8. Qusso

Qusso Racer

between 2-5 pm GMT

9. SimMan

SimMan Racer

Last few 5.40pm GMT that's 3.5hrs from this post

10. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

i cant even play it tonight..... got my xmas work do with a free bar!! damn lol,

Fred Joseph likes this.
  11. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Patcha likes this.
  12. Ben Saunders

Ben Saunders Rookie

I read that as 'If you go insane you can see it on the first page'

I need to relax..........

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  13. rhs

rhs Gamer

oh dear; we have a comedian...

14. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Last update was later...it most definitely was not out at 10:30pm and not even 11:30pm here.....another couple of hours to go. They are not late

15. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Man this day at work was the longest ever!

last update started for me around 16:00, so fingers crossed now ;)

16. TheDyingScotsman

About 55 min to go then? Sounds about right. Which is what I said originally, 12-1am :) (ok I said that in a different thread lol)

17. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

if its live when i get home, gonna have to blast it on.. oh no how long will the dl time take roughly.. Looking at a couple of GB again.

18. TheDyingScotsman

Updates have never been a couple of gig. Last one was how big? (just realised I don't know lol) and the first was 813mb.

19. barclay123

barclay123 Racer

now i no how a crack fiend feels when there looking for there fix o_O

20. Duarte Pires

Duarte Pires Rookie

Is there a change log anywhere?

21. Changelog

- New Special Events Mode with medals and achievements implemented – Shared memory struct updated
    - Drag Race mode implemented
    - Camera on board :: resets far plane
    - Replay :: fixed leaderboard app in replay mode
    - Fixed triple screen change gear animations going too fast
    - Improved all change gear animations
    - Screen capture (F8) allows to select screenshot between PNG,JPG,BMP – Time Attack checkpoints hidden in replays
    - Mouse steering implemented
    - Fixed Triple Screen in Track cameras (F3)
    - Fixed large replay loading
    - Camera Random (F2) improvements
    - Fixed Tyre Tester app in replay mode

Cars

- Ferrari F40
    - Ferrari 599XX EVO
    - BMW Z4 GT3
    - BMW M3 E30 TOURING

Tracks

- Autodromo di Monza
    - Drag Strip