1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Guys, great job but the exit-click from credit screen is busted again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Strummer, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

This came up once before and Kunos fixed it: I cannot exit the game by clicking the exit screen with the credits, I just get a black screen (the launcher's, not a system screen). I can easily CTRL-ALT-DEL and exit the game that way but it might be worth looking at. Otherwise great job with the DLC.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    3D car models Are all great drivers bad skinners like these guys :) Apr 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Great start guys. I look forward to more! Nov 9, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ive sended this bug already to support, but I want to warn you guys too. Nov 7, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Come on guys, this privileges stuff is ridiculous! Feb 13, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars *Fixed* Donington Park, Glowing Guys *Fixed* Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer You guys know the US competition servers are broken right? Nov 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ok...so you guys did it. What's next? Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Racist guys in open lobby Jun 30, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Seriously guys May 29, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Need Your Help Guys - AussieStig May 18, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Hi guys join my discord for my new ACC server(Tels GT racing server) May 14, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality For all you Vr guys struggling with fps, try this out: Jan 7, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality For the 2080ti with valve index guys... Dec 26, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality what do you guys is best to raise?!? Nov 4, 2019

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

it exited after i clicked the windows key

4. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Same for me & happened twice .

5. 3dchips

3dchips Racer

same here.

6. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Same.

7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please can you attach the whole logs folder after it happens? thank you.

8. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I had 2 crashes/freezes from 5 atempts to play .. after exiting back to main menu I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL ..one before integrity check, second after .. logs attached

Attached Files:

9. AC Support

No ouvert, I need the whole "logs" folder, not the crash_logs, thank you.

10. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Here you go.

Attached Files:

11. AC Support

Ok, first of all I strongly suggest to remove the mods, you have the ov1info that is filling your log.txt and this makes stuttering FOR SURE. Then remove RSR Livetime too... remove everything not official, mods are still not ready for 1.1 and we ALWAYS suggest to run a vanilla version after each update.

12. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Ah, ok, thank you. Do you happen to know if I can remove these popular mods from within the sim or do you recommend the scorched-earth policy of uninstalling the entire sim, re-downloading from Steam and re-installing? I have no other mods or unofficial add-ons.

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

move your mods to another folder, just slap them in a folder on the desktop, return them over time or if you learn how to patch yourself then do that.

14. AC Support

You can manually remove from your "Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" folder. Of course, a complete uninstalling (don't forget to remove any orphan folder) and reinstalling would be nice, but I know it is boring.

15. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Many thanks. I am taking a long trip tomorrow and if I had to do a full uninstall/reinstall I would probably not take it on until I get back. Manual removal will enable me to drive AC a little before I leave.

16. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I'm doing that now on 120mb fibre & installing on ssd so shouldn't be long .

17. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Done the same again .Just ran 1 lap time attack at Imola , exit event then closed AC, seen credits etc then black screen which i had to end process in task manager to get rid of .

Attached Files:

18. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Argh, it was nothing to do with RSR and OV1! I removed those mods and still had to end the process in Task Manager to get back to my desktop! Here's the log folder.

Attached Files:

19. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I deleted everything , game , documents , re-downloaded & re installed . Have you seen the RSR latest hotlaps on the webpage , like a wall of shame of who hasn't bought the DLC lol only about 5 people ha .

20. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

I feel bad for you,1karl1, but glad I didn't go that far to troubleshoot the issue. It's like when you have a garden full of flowers and weeds and you can't tell which is which, so you rip everything out to get rid of the weeds! Sorry. And yes, RSR is a little behind the curve ATM but maybe they only get the game code they need when the update is released to the rest of us. I suppose I will leave RSR and OV1 off AC for the moment, even through they are not responsible for the problem. I miss them, especially the Delta graphic display in OV1.

1karl1 likes this.
  21. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

It's no problem at all mate . Done that many laps i'm tired anyway & done with the game for the night . Unlimited internet & glad to help out .