1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Must watch video. it's sad but true!!! (shocking! interview with assetto corsa developer [original])

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by sarvpriya, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

edit by mod @Aristotelis
    religion wars are not permitted in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Sen Dewael and Horus like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Must watch video Nov 13, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American DLC - One great track, still must have Nov 12, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Pessio Mustard Bull SCCA Trans Am Apr 28, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ford Mustang night in AOR (Saturday 20th March) Mar 16, 2021
    ACC General Discussions No Mustang No Buy Jun 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT world challenge America DLC is a MUST Sep 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Can't really tell what happened here, but must have to do with the curbs? Oct 12, 2018
    General modding discussion Must have MODs? Jul 5, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues All racers must have some modules Jun 19, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions SOUTH AMERICAN RIDERS - We Must Join Apr 24, 2017
    Bug reports Ford Mustang GT Shadow Bug Mar 31, 2017
    Bug reports Ford Mustang Shadows Bug Feb 3, 2017
    Console Lounge When it is good it must be said to AI love it Jan 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Mustang Shadows Bug? Dec 28, 2016
    Console Lounge I know it must be a... well... stupid request, but... Dec 8, 2016

3. Horus

Horus Alien

LOL Brilliant, but definitely NOT SUITABLE TO WATCH AT WORK!!

I would love to know what that interview was really about. You cannot help but laugh. Brilliant!

4. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

i should probably change the add this in the titel "Not suitable to watch at work as well as not suitable for people with heart problem".

Horus likes this.
  5. megaCoffee

megaCoffee Simracer

Search 'El Risitas' on YT for the original (with subtitles). It's been parodied to death, so now I just *yawn* when I see new ones.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  6. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

According to this his paella dishes washed out to sea:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31947517

7. unknwn

unknwn Alien

"Texture DLC"
    Shh.. Don't give away this idea to the devs:D:rolleyes:

8. Epocx

Epocx Alien

This video is not fun anymore thousands of people did similar things.

All is fun and dandy, pCars got cars removed from the builds just for day one dlc. Now that will be free because of the delays.
    Oh, so sorry you preordered and are sour now....

9. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

haha, but from this interview it looks like they already have the future plans for AC " u want lambos, it's gonna cost your more then the game itself"

10. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

buddy it's a joke, i love AC but it's not the game they promised us and i haven't even play PC. that video is just to few laugh :)

Horus likes this.
  11. demonized

demonized Simracer

Some things, well in fact, a lot of things are true. But pcars is also ****

12. SunBro

SunBro Alien

A little bit exaggerated here and there but yup, mostly true.

13. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

True

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

What did they promise and not delivered? Please answer that.

Epocx likes this.
  15. Horus

Horus Alien

It's a joke! And the best jokes always have a large dollop of truth, and let's face it there is lots that can be fixed and improved in AC and I am sure that it all will be. Great video, laugh it up guys.

7he4Ce likes this.
  16. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

They promised us a proper working sim, with every thing implemented and completed, not to be added later on like they are doing now. but anyway everyone has there own way to look at thing, my perspective is that it AC still should be in early access as they are adding must needed stuff.

17. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Agreeing with it or not - it does not matter: I could not help myself but laughed until I had tears in my eyes. Brilliant!

Horus likes this.
  18. Epocx

Epocx Alien

yeah we had this discussion already,
    nobody could really come up with anything substantial....

PS: sorry i didnt laugh :D

19. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

that's exactly what this video is about, not to hate AC or love PC, just to have a laugh.

20. Tberg

Tberg Alien

It´s a joke, you can make it "true" depending on how you choose to look at it. I laughed, but it won´t upset me about the game/KS at all.

Horus likes this.
  21. 3316V

3316V Alien

For the creator of the video
    [​IMG]

Aqib, Michael Hornbuckle and Horus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.