1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I think i just found out how many assetto corsa copies have been sold

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

http://steamspy.com/app/244210

[​IMG]

Basically the new steam spy app shows a lot of data regarding the games on steam, first thing i did was search for Assetto corsa.

Mod team if you dont like this then remove it but on the other hand is this accurate?

The dev says its got a 0.1% margin of error, tripwire the killing floor devs said the data was very close to the actual thing.

Epocx and PAKFA like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Dedicated server not found Oct 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital foundry ACC next gen analysis Mar 9, 2022
    Audio Bugs & Issues Missing sounds for F2004 and SF70H even tho steam verified the files and found no missing files. Sep 3, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality VR Settings I've found acceptable so far Jul 9, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is Broadcast SDK found in the Server folder for client game only? Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Some bugs I found in v1.7.4 Feb 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Server can't be found Oct 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital Foundry with XSX Oct 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Feeling of FFB, have I found a sweet spot? Oct 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I FOUND THE BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS Jul 18, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Solution found for several bugs in XBOX1 Jul 8, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4] No Multiplayer Servers Found Jun 24, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Hacker found - Martin Rudiger May 31, 2020
    Bug reports No servers found May 30, 2020

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

*edit* I just saw there was another thread created for the same subject. Didn't see it in time before I created mine. https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ny-assetto-corsa-copies-have-been-sold.22986/

Here are some interesting player data about Assetto Corsa: http://steamspy.com/app/244210

But remember, Steam gives private tools/analysis to dev companies about their games. Because steam's philosophy is not just about how many copies this and that game sold, but how people use the games, several statistics, trends etc.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  4. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

So around 200k? Pretty nice..

5. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Still to low... need to reach 500k

PAKFA likes this.
  6. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

This is actually nice info, thanks for the share ninja & quffy. :)

Is it possible to see how many bought the DLC? That would be interesting too and indicative of the future of AC.

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Are early access sales included?

8. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Median of ~10 hours means half the people who bought and played it did less than 10 hours though, all the active forum members are way outside the norm.

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'd say that's normal. Apparently DCS World flightsim modules have an average play time of 30 minutes, that info came from the dev's.

However long someone spends with your game you still have their money, unless you're F2P...

10. hooligan|uk

hooligan|uk Simracer

yea early access/steam sales are the same thing cause we all got upgraded to steam version.

67,000 last 2 weeks really?? what % are playing online tho,most I see is around 700.

11. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I would like to know how many new customers are won per time interval.

Because by that you could compare it to how other racing sims on the market are doing. R3E gets listed with seven times as many copies sold (over 1.5 million) - but is listed since February 2013. For AC, its been 3 month in that statistics. Which is misleading, since they sell AC in EA since November 2013 already - just 9 months shorter.

12. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

RE3 is free thought?

13. Skybird

Skybird Alien

On a sidenote: Skyrim: 8.3 million. Wowh. That sounds like much, does it? No surprise, though.

Ethan Carter 184K. Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.6 million. Race 07 1.1 million.

14. Skybird

Skybird Alien

?? What has free thought to do with it? Or do you mean the number is "imagined"?

15. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

No wonder it have "sold" 7 times more than ac because you can download it free.

16. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Ah. Yes, true. One would need numbers on the bought unlocked content indeed.

17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

^ @skyrim, and that's only PC, how many more were sold on XB360 and PS3
    anyhow

200k aint' much, but It's not all that surprising I think

18. AngeloMertel

AngeloMertel Racer

if they imrpove the AI Experience they'll sure reach the 1Million soon :D

19. Skybird

Skybird Alien

^ I would wish for both.

20. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Why do the amount of owners go up and down? Surely they should just go up and up, no?

21. AngeloMertel

AngeloMertel Racer

additional 750k users would mean ~30 million euro....yeah, guess they then could hire an extra AI-Developer, even one who studied..... ;)

dESK0 likes this.