1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

6h at silverstone opinions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Im sad that Audi won because well Audi need to stop winning. Not sure what happened to Toyota and it sucks that porsche lost a car due to gearbox issues.

Then there was the massive battle in the GTE area as well which doesnt normally last 50 odd laps

I didnt really focus on lmp2 or lmp3

What were your opinions however, im sure some people watched it here.

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay DSQ Bug at Silverstone May 12, 2022
    ACC Physics 2018 Silverstone Races Apr 30, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 Challenge - 2:02.522 Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBox Series X Career - Sim CTD after Silverstone 3h race Mar 10, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Two type of Silverstone in stats Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [Old issue]Silverstone curbs overhaul Aug 29, 2021
    ACC Physics Strange behavior Silverstone off-track Aug 22, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jun 21, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone track bug - Not counting a lap during a race May 3, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Silverstone - Hot Lap - Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:57.213 Apr 22, 2021
    ACC User Interface Silverstone mentioned as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Silverstone shown as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some good setups for Porsche 911 on Silverstone (Race) 3 hours Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone yellow flag error Feb 15, 2021

3. Blame

Blame Alien

Didn't watch at all, 30 car layout with 4 different classes, pretty booring + trying to watch the livestream on their website requires a stupid expensive membership.

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

sadly you missed one of the most epic wec races ever, nearly 2 hours of gte duking it out, lmps finishing crazy close to eachother. Penalties for existing. It had everything

Boris Lozac likes this.
  5. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

Yeah well 7€ to watch a race, and probably miss half of it, because, 6hours... Thanks but no, thanks.

Le Mans, Bathurst, IMSA, Blancpain all stream free of charge... WEC are just being silly.

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I watched it on TV, by that i mean i used a tv tuner pci card that we randomly had to connect to a channel streaming it, quality wasnt nice but better then nothing

7. Iroiroiro

Iroiroiro Racer

The P1 one battles in this one race trump an entire F1 season, glad I chose not to pay to watch the latter this year. It was a really good race, but, death to Audi.

8. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I did a few laps in the Corvette GTE. I got a 2:02 lap, which is pretty close to the actual quali time for that car.

Mogster likes this.
  9. Well first of all, Audi's car was horrible last season, so there goes your point about them winning all of the time...this season they improved the car massively and have always had *quite frankly* a better team than their competitors....

But yeah that was a really good race...almost as nerve racking as this past Bathurst 12 hour. Hopefully the entire season is like this :)

10. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Is there an LMP1 mod in the works o.0

11. IER's been trying but there's not enough reliable data to make a realistic LMP1 car....

F430_458_F12 and Boris Lozac like this.
  12. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Alright then, i'll settle with the updated Oreca, please provide it to me! :p

13. yusupov

yusupov Alien

URD is making a "PX" (LMP) mod for rf2, has been for quite some time, but will finally release this year. i would imagine they would port to AC if theres interest.

14. Judging by other URD physics, the PX cars won't be all that accurate....

15. yusupov

yusupov Alien

i agree, but as long as theyre immersive, fast & fun ill enjoy them :)

Racert46 and F430_458_F12 like this.
  16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

well either someone edits the urd physics to not be too stable or kunos and their TS040 is our only hope(the audi was a maybe still marco said it in a interview so not sure yet).

il count last year as an anomalous result, i didnt watch much last year apart from the opening race and le mans mainly highlights. As reluntant as i am to admit it though, you are correct Audi does have the best team

17. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Audi needs to stop winning...lol, if Audi doesn't win, wonder if they'll react like Infinity RedBull...

Forza MarcVDS!

yusupov likes this.
  18. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

HAHAHA! How did I know that would be your reaction? :D

yusupov likes this.
  19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Well, we can expect the 2014 Toyota LMP1 and probably also the Audi LMP1 from Kunos themselves so yeah... but it'll be a while :(

The race itself was pretty darn amazing for what I've been able to watch (First and last hour of the race).
    Close racing, penalty for Audi was a bit bs imo but they still won so I'm pretty happy.
    Audi, compared to Porsche is still lacking a lot of top-speed and acceleration but somehow they make up for that in the corners. I'm really baffled by how those cars drive so different but still manage same-ish lap times.